Home

Who has the best rosters for the 360?

This is a discussion on Who has the best rosters for the 360? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20
Who has the best rosters for the 360?

Could somebody post the gamertag to the best rosters for the 360 that have substantial changes to default roster to help the progression problem? I am tired of facing these super teams in year 3 like FSU any help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 05:04 PM   #2
Rookie

Merih's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Who has the best rosters for the 360?

romancaesar

Don't know if you've tried these yet but he adjusted a ton of the freshman who were added into the game. Alot of the freshman added still had senior attributes other than awareness, which is why in season 3 they are unstoppable 99 rated monsters.

Give those a shot.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merih
romancaesar

Don't know if you've tried these yet but he adjusted a ton of the freshman who were added into the game. Alot of the freshman added still had senior attributes other than awareness, which is why in season 3 they are unstoppable 99 rated monsters.

Give those a shot.
Thanks
Old 08-28-2009, 05:36 PM   #4
Rookie

Merih's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah he also went through and redid equipment for teams (like some teams all where mid socks IRL) or players (changed face masks to match what they where IRL).

It is a much better roster file to start a dynasty from. The guy's name is dkrause, he runs his thread in the roster forum.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:16 PM   #5
Rookie

andy4theherd's Arena

OVR: 5

I second RomanCaesar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 07:17 PM   #6
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4theherd
I second RomanCaesar
Thirded. Totally worth using.

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:21 PM   #7
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Not trying to step on anybody's toes but I just wanted to let anyone that didn't know that dk had a lot of help with those rosters. It was a team effort and Nolia had a big part in that. Also, CcAaRrSsOoNn was in charge of the equipment. And also, as far as I know DK handed the responsibilities of in season edits to Nolia so you might wanna check out his thread in the roster forum.

P.S. If you're reading DK, not trying to take any shots at ya, lol. Just wanted to make sure the guys that helped you got their credit also.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #8
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Not trying to step on anybody's toes but I just wanted to let anyone that didn't know that dk had a lot of help with those rosters. It was a team effort and Nolia had a big part in that. Also, CcAaRrSsOoNn was in charge of the equipment. And also, as far as I know DK handed the responsibilities of in season edits to Nolia so you might wanna check out his thread in the roster forum.

P.S. If you're reading DK, not trying to take any shots at ya, lol. Just wanted to make sure the guys that helped you got their credit also.
For sure, that thread is like 200 pages long, and everyone did a ton of work there.

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »