Home

EA CAN YOU PLEASE SLOW DOWN THE GAMEPLAY FOR '11

This is a discussion on EA CAN YOU PLEASE SLOW DOWN THE GAMEPLAY FOR '11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2009, 11:45 AM   #65
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: EA CAN YOU PLEASE SLOW DOWN THE GAMEPLAY FOR '11

my problem with your opinion on NCAA is that you went into the game already with a negative mindset. Leading up to the game every post you had about the game was negative and you said you would not buy it. So common sense says that even when you did get around to playing the game you already had a preconceived notion of what the game was and nothing was going to change that so naturally you played the game, noticed the flaws, ignored the good things and continued to be negative. So thats why i roll my eyes at anything you have to say about the game because i know what you're agenda was before the game even came out.

If you were someone that was trying to be open minded when you played the game then it'd hold more water but you hated the game before it came out and no shock you hate the game after it came out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 11:59 AM   #66
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
my problem with your opinion on NCAA is that you went into the game already with a negative mindset. Leading up to the game every post you had about the game was negative and you said you would not buy it. So common sense says that even when you did get around to playing the game you already had a preconceived notion of what the game was and nothing was going to change that so naturally you played the game, noticed the flaws, ignored the good things and continued to be negative. So thats why i roll my eyes at anything you have to say about the game because i know what you're agenda was before the game even came out.

If you were someone that was trying to be open minded when you played the game then it'd hold more water but you hated the game before it came out and no shock you hate the game after it came out.
Roll your eyes I dont give a damn! This game is wack plan and simple. My problem was I play a superior game first then came back to this weak *** game. I came into the cycle excite and with the hopes of a new and improved game. But just based off the lack of progress they reported I knew this game would be bad and guess what it is. You know how many people say "I like this game just because I like college football". Thats coming in with a preconceived idea. I was open minded about this game until I saw the dev. team drop the ball(again). Then still gave it a chance and it just confirmed everything that I thought based on the giant holes that are in this game from the game play stand point.

This game is so fast and players are moving so unrealistic between the continuous warping and lack of basic human momentum this game has become annoying already.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:16 PM   #67
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Roll your eyes I dont give a damn! This game is wack plan and simple. My problem was I play a superior game first then came back to this weak *** game. I came into the cycle excite and with the hopes of a new and improved game. But just based off the lack of progress they reported I knew this game would be bad and guess what it is. You know how many people say "I like this game just because I like college football". Thats coming in with a preconceived idea. I was open minded about this game until I saw the dev. team drop the ball(again). Then still gave it a chance and it just confirmed everything that I thought based on the giant holes that are in this game from the game play stand point.

This game is so fast and players are moving so unrealistic between the continuous warping and lack of basic human momentum this game has become annoying already.
well i played both games and i prefer NCAA not just because its college, but because its more exciting and not so boring. But since i dont like Madden i dont go on there and post and post and post about how crappy the game is. I said it a couple times and that was that.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:07 PM   #68
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
well i played both games and i prefer NCAA not just because its college, but because its more exciting and not so boring. But since i dont like Madden i dont go on there and post and post and post about how crappy the game is. I said it a couple times and that was that.
Good for you!

Whats the difference between posting I love this game and I hate this game? You have every right to state your opinion and why. And this is all Im doing. This thread is about the speed inwhich NCAA plays at. I think its way to fast and Im expressing that opinion and why.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #69
Rookie

Lee.Flex's Arena

OVR: 15

If my memory is correct.... isn't the MADDEN monopoly over after next season? The major problem with madden and NCAA is that there is no competition to push the boundries of great gameplay. Hopefully some dev's of other companies will pick up the NFL after the Madden Monopoly is over. If Madden implements new / better/ more realistic gameplay... NCAA will usually follow.

BTW - I don't currently own NCAA '10, but I thought Madden '10 showed some improvement and hopefully is on the right track.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:08 PM   #70
six
Banned

OVR: 6

I played NCAA last night for the first time in 3 weeks since I"ve started college and been playing Madden...the speed of the game kinda took me by surprise at first. I had forgot how fast it plays compared to Madden...I mean I had no problem winning 49-14 with my jacked up UK team in year 7 since every team is awesome on NCAA by year 7 lol b ut still...it was a bit different.

Then I played Madden and it just plays smoother and has better animations. Nothing to do with the speed, Madden is just better presentation and looks wise.

I still love both though, and I agree with others...lets give gamers an option to do slow, normal or fast on NCAA next year like Madden has now.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:28 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 2

A game speed slider, and Madden's accelerated clock feature(for a patch) plus a lot of atmosphere improvments(next year), and I'm in college football heaven. Where are the crowds of 06? Bring back the create-a-sign, stadium specific player entrances, a ESPN College Football Live pre and postgame show. Give this franchise the treatment it deserves EA. We the gamers are giving up our hard earned cash year after year. This is one of your top money making titles each year. I think it's only fair we recieve more than a stripped down version of Madden each year. That being said, how bout a patch with a game speed slider or the accelerated clock(Think of the joy among your devoted customers!!!). Playing less than 15 min. qtrs. just feels wrong IMO(this is college football not high school, sorry had to vent) but with a patch containing one or both additions, everyone is happy!!! Please EA do it for the fans!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2009, 01:15 AM   #72
Rookie

gotvols's Arena

OVR: 3

Wow I love when people complain about crap not being realistic, then you have this tread talking about slowing the game speed. Really you want to be able to make a game unrealistic? Granted college should be slower than the NFL, but having the feature in Madden 10 to change the game speed took the realistic factor out of the game. I know Peterson and Forte would love to be able to tell the defense to slow down so they could make better cuts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »