Home

NCAA (the game) 2004 switching conferences

This is a discussion on NCAA (the game) 2004 switching conferences within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2003, 04:00 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA (the game) 2004 switching conferences

What I wanna know is if EA will be implementing the new expanded ACC into NCAA 2004? Like if I use FSU will my second season in dynasty mode have the new ACC with Miami, Syracuse, BC, and a conference championship?

If they don't include this it'll throw out alot of the realism in running a dynasty in the ACC/BE

-Vicman
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2003, 09:35 AM   #26
MVP

Murph's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

What I wanna know is if EA will be implementing the new expanded ACC into NCAA 2004? Like if I use FSU will my second season in dynasty mode have the new ACC with Miami, Syracuse, BC, and a conference championship?

If they don't include this it'll throw out alot of the realism in running a dynasty in the ACC/BE

-Vicman

There is no "new ACC" yet. The ACC hasn't even officially extended invitations to those 3 schools yet.

Even if/when it happens, the change won't take place until the 2005-2006 season.
Old 06-05-2003, 10:38 AM   #27
L*st M*n R*nn*ng

Blaise's Arena

OVR: 14

I wonder if conferences expand in NCAA if conference championships will occur? For ex., if the Big 10 gets another team, will it automatically split the into 2 divisions and play a title game??
Old 06-05-2003, 10:46 AM   #28
MVP

USC_QB's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

I wonder if conferences expand in NCAA if conference championships will occur? For ex., if the Big 10 gets another team, will it automatically split the into 2 divisions and play a title game??

It would be nice,but I don't see EA going into that much detail.
Old 06-05-2003, 12:23 PM   #29
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

I was wondering that also. I imagine if a team is invited to a new conference though, they will just replace a bad team and not add to the conference.
Old 06-06-2003, 01:38 PM   #30
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

Hopefully they set it up so that you can only join conferences based in your region so that we don't see Miami in the Pac-10.

Well Penn St. joined the Big 10, and ND is talking to the Big East.....those teams aren't exactly staying in their regions.
Old 06-06-2003, 02:03 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

It would be cool if once a team left for a better conference the conference that lost the team would pick up a 1-AA team to fill the spot. So that they could keep there balance as well as give a smaller school a shot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2003, 03:08 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

Extentions are going to be made and accepted come monday. And the New ACC will start play in 2004-05. So It is a VERY prevalent issue irregardless of what sour grapes you may have.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...mi/6025976.htm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »