Home

This game is rigged for sure!

This is a discussion on This game is rigged for sure! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: This game is rigged for sure!

This game is horrible! In my dynasty on Heisman I have got blown out by two unranked teams. I am playing as UGA by the way. They give the CPU QB super hero skills to be hit, I mean clobbered, smashed, run over by a truck hit and and make perfect throws on the money over my defenders shoulder.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #34
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTRaines92
This game is horrible! In my dynasty on Heisman I have got blown out by two unranked teams. I am playing as UGA by the way. They give the CPU QB super hero skills to be hit, I mean clobbered, smashed, run over by a truck hit and and make perfect throws on the money over my defenders shoulder.
It happens IRL, dude.(ranking is the rank they had at the time when the game was played)
App St/#5 Michigan - 2007
Oregon State/#1 USC - 2008
Ole Miss/#4 Florida - 2008
Wyoming/Tennessee - 2008(tenn was horrible, but losing to wyoming is still upset worthy)
East Carolina/#8 West Virginia - 2008
Iowa/#3 Penn State - 2008
Stanford/#1 USC - 2007
thats to name a few. My point - it happens.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:28 PM   #35
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Try playing on All-American? Try adjusting sliders?

And for the record, I play on Heisman, and I have not seen anything remotely close to what you're talking about. If I hit a cpu QB while he's throwing...95% of the time its a lame duck pass that goes straight into the air giving the DL a chance at a pick. The other 5% either go sideways or end up well short of their intended target.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2009, 03:48 PM   #36
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Try playing on All-American? Try adjusting sliders?

And for the record, I play on Heisman, and I have not seen anything remotely close to what you're talking about. If I hit a cpu QB while he's throwing...95% of the time its a lame duck pass that goes straight into the air giving the DL a chance at a pick. The other 5% either go sideways or end up well short of their intended target.
I will second this. After thread after thread you need to lower the level of play and work on sliders instead of saying the game is rigged because you can't win due to your receiver droping passes.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:09 PM   #37
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

Quote:
Ok, I said I can pass, run and stop the run. How in the hell does that mean I am not good at the game? I just cant stop the pass. Look at your post count dude, you come here and try to start a fight with me for no reason. This thread was falling of the first page and was going to die. You are no welcome in my threads anymore.
i think JTRaines has LaGarette Blount syndrome...
Old 09-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #38
Banned

Ok, I just played a game on Heisman but I turned Season Showdown off for that game and it did not seem near as intense as the other games which all had it on. It may be Season Showdown helping the other team or it may have just been OSU which is who I was playing. What do you guys think about that? Try it and tell me how the game feels.

It was a real high scoring game but it did not seem as if they owned me on defense or offense.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #39
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Ok, I just played a game on Heisman but I turned Season Showdown off for that game and it did not seem near as intense as the other games which all had it on. It may be Season Showdown helping the other team or it may have just been OSU which is who I was playing. What do you guys think about that? Try it and tell me how the game feels.

It was a real high scoring game but it did not seem as if they owned me on defense or offense.
Turn Season Show down off for good and try droping down a level until you get better at the game. Or the best thing to do is go to the slider section of this site and find some good varsty sliders and you will see the game play much better. Sliders are the same for either system.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »