Home

If you want to avoid cheesers online...

This is a discussion on If you want to avoid cheesers online... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2009, 05:21 PM   #9
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: If you want to avoid cheesers online...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thequick135
ive run with vt since u could play online.. never had anyone complain about me being a "cheeser"
No one said that all VT users are cheesers. There are perfectly sim users that use Florida and Ohio State too. The fact remains that Florida, Ohio State, and yes, Virginia Tech have just about everything that a cheeser is looking for in a team. I would also add Texas to that list as well.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 10-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206
Some cheesers have a winning record too. I remembered playing against the Lakers in NBA 2K8. The guys record was like 75- something under 25. I challenged him because I wanted to see how I fare with the best. He wooped me badly with Kobe who had like 70 points. He played no D whatsoever and just waited on the other side of the court or center court for the ball and score easy 2's. I didn't want to quit that'll mess up my 0% DNF streak. I effin hate cheesers man.
Speaking of 2k10 will be the game that takes me away from NCAA online. I really do hope they fixed that cherry picking stuff. Cheesers did it all the time and it was complete bs.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #11
Pro

thequick135's Arena

OVR: 7

just list any qb who has speed above an 80 or so and there u go
learn to contain and ur good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #12
Pro

thequick135's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by knaw46
Oh, oh okay. That's right. Because in my post I said all VT users are cheesers. Yep.

Sometimes people on this board crack me up. Look, plenty of people out there are legit with these teams. My point was, when examining top 10 teams, those are the three most likely to be run by a cheeser. That's all. Probability. Because i've played a fair amount of games and seen little cheese may suggest that my strategy works, that's all.
and its not my fault u cant contain and stop these people

and ur original post implies that you would avoid me so i have reason to make my comment
Old 10-06-2009, 07:07 PM   #13
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
and your original post implies that you would avoid me so i have reason to make my comment
Agreed. You're basically saying that you shouldn't play anyone with a good team. I like having a team with a power back that can get 4 yards a carry up the middle.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 10-07-2009, 11:23 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by knaw46
2. Play people with decent records. Often cheesers are like 14-27 or something like that. If someone is close to .500, a little above it, or a winning record they are probably legit. Why? Cheesers, in general, are not that good at the game. So even though their cheese may keep them in the game till the 3rd, 4th quarter, eventually their stuff gets old and they lose. Now, there are those rare exceptions where someone has some up with a very good cheese offense and they have a good record, but more often than not this is how it works.
Totally disagree. People with good records tend to do things that are more annoying than "popular cheese." Throw to the flats every time, get pressure with 1 or 2 DL, play quarters D with everyone at the line and still stop the run and pass, hurry up. That crap bothers me worse than Pryor running wild.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #15
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

I use the Season Showdown Cards to my advantage too and tend to avoid people who have higher Strategy than Sportsmanship. Those people tend to use Quarters and 1-5-5 and Dime defenses and run commit every down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2009, 01:14 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
and its not my fault u cant contain and stop these people

and ur original post implies that you would avoid me so i have reason to make my comment
.....Where did I say it was your fault i can't stop these people? Where, anywhere, did I say I can't stop cheesers? I don't have much problem with cheesers, I just like to avoid it, that's all. And just because I avoid those teams doesn't mean I won't play them if the person looks legit. I've played all three, and beaten all three.

So you're crying because I wouldn't want to play you? ...That, that hurt your feelings?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »