Home

Other 60 classic teams?

This is a discussion on Other 60 classic teams? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2003, 07:03 PM   #9
Pro

rdawsoniii's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Other 60 classic teams?

I hope that is not what they are doing....kinda misleading. Plus it doesn't make sense....how can you consider '82 Cal or 97 Missouri "classic" teams?

And from what I understand, you can't play games using the teams in the "classic" games...just the situations from each of those games.
Old 06-09-2003, 07:30 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:

I hope that is not what they are doing....kinda misleading. Plus it doesn't make sense....how can you consider '82 Cal or 97 Missouri "classic" teams?

And from what I understand, you can't play games using the teams in the "classic" games...just the situations from each of those games.

By "Classic" teams, they don't necessarily mean "great" teams, they simply mean teams from the past. Most of them were great, while others were just involved in great games.

Just to clarify: during Classic Games mode, you CAN NOT play an entire game. You are simply asked to win the game by replaying the game's defining play. If you accomplish the task, then YES, either team CAN be used in exhibition mode.
Old 06-09-2003, 07:50 PM   #11
PGH for GTA VI

spacefunk's Arena

OVR: 13

I'll be happy if the 76 Pitt Panthers are on there, I couldn't care less for the other teams. But having the 86 PSU team on there gives the 76 Panthers a formidable opponent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2003, 08:55 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 4

The classic teams will mostly be championship teams along with a handful of truly great teams that didn't win the championship, like the 2002 Miami Hurricanes. I'll guess that they're will be less than 25 different programs that have a team on the list.
Old 06-11-2003, 10:16 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 7

I just hope the 1987 or 1988 Oklahoma State Cowboys are on the classic teams list...The '87 squad would feature both Thurman Thomas and Barry Sanders, and in '88 Barry of course won the Heisman.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »