Home

Broadcast intergration?

This is a discussion on Broadcast intergration? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2009, 06:07 AM   #9
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Broadcast intergration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
If EA NCAA Basketball can do it, EA NCAA Football can do it
What game have you been playing for the last 4 years?
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Old 10-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #10
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Well since it seems every EA sports game is getting presentation makeovers this year EXCEPT my beloved NCAA Football...I dont know.

The NCAA FB team is absolutely terrible, EA needs to scrap them and get some guys who actually know college football. Theres a hope they'll actually get the presentation and atmosphere right...but how long have we been saying that?

I dont even care if NCAA FB has broadcast integration, yeah thats nice, but if they can just improve and get something similar to what 06 had, with a few enhacements, I'd be happy. I want everything to feel like I'm at a college football game.
The way the crowds react is something you might hear at a bottom level high school teams stadium. Its terrible. I hate making a big play and having little reaction from the crowd. Its a hollow feeling.
I'm rambling...lol. Point is EA STEP IT UP WITH NCAA FOOTBALL!

Last edited by NoDakHusker; 10-11-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:22 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisejames
Well since EA already has a deal with CBS I wouldn't count it out. But (and this is a big but), we are talking about the worst EA team as far as presentation goes. I mean, I never thought we'd be asking for team entrances for 4 years.
Not to talk about that lonely marooned coin flip.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 4

How come everyone hates the SEC? Is it because the Big Ten had to make up their own network because what their contract would be worth with ESPN or CBS or ABC is worth less than the paper it would be printed on? The SEC draws, other teams don't, face it. Plus the CBS thing isn't all that great, Hellen Keller would provide better commentary than ole Verne Lundquist or whatever his name is. CBS has been SEC exclusive for a while anyways. ABC provides a wide variety of conference matchups and I think the commentary is a little better.
Old 10-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #13
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
If EA NCAA Basketball can do it, EA NCAA Football can do it
completely 2 different studio. EA canada is the baskeball, hockey and fifa development site. Which in the last few years have put out very quality titles with nba live 10 and ncaa 10 finally coming up to par (hopefully)

Old 10-11-2009, 11:02 PM   #14
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa_perry
How come everyone hates the SEC? Is it because the Big Ten had to make up their own network because what their contract would be worth with ESPN or CBS or ABC is worth less than the paper it would be printed on? The SEC draws, other teams don't, face it. Plus the CBS thing isn't all that great, Hellen Keller would provide better commentary than ole Verne Lundquist or whatever his name is. CBS has been SEC exclusive for a while anyways. ABC provides a wide variety of conference matchups and I think the commentary is a little better.
SEC draws? Yeah I guess they do but I have no idea why. SEC conference games are so boring! 13 to 3? 10 to 7? Yeah that's fun to watch. I can not sit through a whole SEC conference game, it's like watchin two flies f***.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Old 10-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #15
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

$10 says that NCAA Football 11 will probably have a 1/2 a$$ed version of what Madden 10 is. But we may have a new mode called Tailgating Frenzy. Essentially, you have to flip as many hamburgers as possible on the grill without any of them falling on the ground
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2009, 08:28 AM   #16
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
$10 says that NCAA Football 11 will probably have a 1/2 a$$ed version of what Madden 10 is. But we may have a new mode called Tailgating Frenzy. Essentially, you have to flip as many hamburgers as possible on the grill without any of them falling on the ground

...Thats so sad and true that its funny

Tiburon needs to put up or shut up, all of EA Canadas games have some class to them, while NCAA and Madden are barely hanging around the quality of titles 5-6 years ago

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »