Home

Broadcast intergration?

This is a discussion on Broadcast intergration? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Broadcast intergration?

With the recent post on NCAA Basketball 10 having integrated broadcast this year do you think well see this in NCAA football next year? Even if they go the basketball route and only give us two stations with ESPN/ABC for the big games and CBS for the featured SEC game it would still be great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #2
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Broadcast intergration?

Well since EA already has a deal with CBS I wouldn't count it out. But (and this is a big but), we are talking about the worst EA team as far as presentation goes. I mean, I never thought we'd be asking for team entrances for 4 years.
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR
Old 10-09-2009, 09:49 PM   #3
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukerock12
CBS for the featured SEC game it would still be great.
I've already said this but if they did 1 network for 1 specific conference, they better have a specific network for the all the BCS conferences or I won't buy the game. Especially if that 1 conference that gets the specific network is the SEC.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:04 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
I've already said this but if they did 1 network for 1 specific conference, they better have a specific network for the all the BCS conferences or I won't buy the game. Especially if that 1 conference that gets the specific network is the SEC.
This. I think I would rather just see all ESPN. The BTN announcers are borderline horendous, and some B10 teams only play at most 3 games on there. Like Michigan, in all likelihood, after the Delaware St game, the rest of their games will be on ESPN. The DSU game would be Michigan's 3rd game on the BTN this season, and thats already more than they have been on the BTN in the past.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 10-10-2009, 12:29 AM   #5
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisejames
Well since EA already has a deal with CBS I wouldn't count it out. But (and this is a big but), we are talking about the worst EA team as far as presentation goes. I mean, I never thought we'd be asking for team entrances for 4 years.
Co-sign, and everytime they bring something back from the PS2 days, it's not as good or complete as it was back then.

And I think it shows great respect to the consumer to go to the length of including CBS for the sole purpose of the NCAA tourney. If that is not striving for realism, I don't know what is. Finally, one mode of a game will undoubtedly feel different from just a regular season game. And it'll be fresh, new with new graphics, announcers, etc.

Meanwhile, we can't even bowl game patches or conference/bowl game replay shutters...like we HAD on PS2. I'm seriously thinking about trying to find out how to contact some higher up at Tiburon and just make known what the feelings of the customers are. Somebody needs a fire lit under their butt ala Madden, now NCAA Basketball
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2009, 02:41 PM   #6
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

We'll be lucky to even get a more realistic EA presentation. ESPN would be great but we can forget about multiple broadcast crews.

If we can get a presentation similar to last gen, bowl patches and team entrances, I would be satisfied.

I am under no illusion that this development team can pull anything like this off.
Old 10-11-2009, 01:16 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

If EA NCAA Basketball can do it, EA NCAA Football can do it
Old 10-11-2009, 02:51 AM   #8
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9

How sweet would it be if before every game you had Brent Musburger's You are looking live

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »