Home

EA's NCAA 2004 page updated

This is a discussion on EA's NCAA 2004 page updated within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2003, 06:32 PM   #17
All Star

OVR: 17
Re: EA\'s NCAA 2004 page updated

Quote:

Just an opinion of a million dollar company, man!?!?

When you guys get the girls in your pictures, why don't you let me know how it is...for now, enjoy your Carson Palmer wallpaper complements of EA.

Come on buddy save some face. You got ripped and this is what you come back with. Do us a favor and just say " you got me ".

It is not like this is anything new? Is this your first year on the internet because EA's website has always been average with limited media. Guess what... That is why they send out betas to companies like OS, IGN, etc, to spread the word and on our dime for the bandwith.

If that is not smart business you tell me what is?

Quote:

Just an opinion of a million dollar company, man!?!?

Add a few more zeros to that.

EA was at $1.7 billion for fiscal 2002
Old 06-11-2003, 06:38 PM   #18
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

i rarely look on EASport's website anyway. it's a bunch of fluff. why anybody would get all suicidal about it is beyond me.

besides...i have a great chance of landing the girl in my avatar

Old 06-11-2003, 06:41 PM   #19
All Star

Quote:

Now everyone is getting a little
Old 06-11-2003, 06:46 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 10

Well, I still don't understand why I'm getting ripped for stating an opinion? EA's website is weak, and you yourself acknowledged that! They have the most money and resources of any videogame maker out there...am I not allowed to call them out on their shotty marketing?

Why did IGN get their Beta before you? And how is it smart business and marketing when sites like IGN and videogames.com only post material for only inteded for paying customers? Isn't that severly limiting your customer base? I would think that promoting your product on your own site would be a logical priority.

I'm not trying to be pissy...just getting it all out there. This is the last of this conversation on my part. "You got me"...I guess? later...
Old 06-11-2003, 06:48 PM   #21
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

Quote:

Quote:

Now everyone is getting a little

yeah ok. i don't have a chance. i'm sure you do though with Mary Kate and Ashley. Brent Doughty...manipulating young minds everywhere.

ah...dang...nevermind. they said no

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2003, 08:45 PM   #22
All Star

Quote:

Why did IGN get their Beta before you? And how is it smart business and marketing when sites like IGN and videogames.com only post material for only inteded for paying customers? Isn't that severly limiting your customer base? I would think that promoting your product on your own site would be a logical priority.

Actually you have it backward. While we may be large when it comes to sports gaming sites we are but a mere pebble compared to IGN and Gamespot as they cover the spectrum and have a humongous user base. The content is usually free in a couple of days so it is not required to be a member if you have patience.

Remember they do not have to convince the majority of the people here to buy NCAA 2004. I think that is apparent by spending 5 minutes on this college board. Yet they have to go out and push to get the average gamer with a limited budget. No better placed to find them then IGN or Gamespot.

P2K

I have the page below bookmarked.

http://www.chasebrown.com/olson.htm

Down to a year...
Old 06-11-2003, 09:03 PM   #23
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

Doughty, you sick [censored - you naughty boy]

Old 06-11-2003, 09:46 PM   #24
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

And how is it smart business and marketing when sites like IGN and videogames.com only post material for only inteded for paying customers?

Please tell me you seriously didn't ask how it is good business to charge people to view info one of the most anticipated games of the year....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »