Home

Ncaa roster updates

This is a discussion on Ncaa roster updates within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Ncaa roster updates

Just wondering why ncaa doesnt get roster updates like madden does? I mean it would be cool to get an update every 2 weeks or once a month or something just wondering why this has never happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2009, 05:45 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Ncaa roster updates

Roster updates made by EA would have no names. Thus doing this makes all of the people who named the rosters to begin with, feel like they wasted there time. I say no updated rosters by EA in college games, because I dont feel like having to download a new roster and then wait a while until its named. Roster updates to college games by EA would be useless, worthless, annoying and stupid.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:46 AM   #3
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Ncaa roster updates

NCAA CANNOT have updates. Period. Minnisota Vikings # 28 is Adrian Peterson.University of Florida #15 is U of F #15 not Tim Tebow because it is illegal to use a persons likeness without them being payed and it's an NCAA infraction for student/athletes to be paid. and how can u create an update based on a persons proformance that the video game ''charecter'' isn't based on, using the number, height, weight, home town ect already has them in hot water a roster update would really give the lawsuits legs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »