Home

Man, I got that fever!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Man, I got that fever!!!!!!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-11-2003, 02:19 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Man, I got that fever!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

SoMiss you are soft. If I was in this league the Memphis Tigers would be taking the field everytime with me. Just like I did with CB2k3.

Last time I check the Memphis Tigers have one of the best basketball programs in the country. Also, there aren't any C-USA schools being used are they, if so, I may have to reconsider using my team. You getting the PS2 version Squid?
Old 06-11-2003, 02:20 PM   #18
All Star

OVR: 14

Quote:

Well of course if they don't come when I'm home at noon for lunchtime, hopefully I'll be able to go to UPS to pick it up after 7 like I usually do when they attempt to deliver and I'm not home.

UPS always leaves the shipment if I'm not home. I have to leave a note in order for FedEx to leave it, though.
Old 06-11-2003, 02:33 PM   #19
MVP

Jayhawk's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

Well of course if they don't come when I'm home at noon for lunchtime, hopefully I'll be able to go to UPS to pick it up after 7 like I usually do when they attempt to deliver and I'm not home.

You mean you're not gonna take a sick day?
Old 06-11-2003, 02:34 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

Quote:

You mean you're not gonna take a sick day?

Maybe, not so sure anymore since I had to take one yesterday.
Old 06-11-2003, 02:41 PM   #21
MVP

ESPNdeportes's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

I think I will now retire NCAA 2003 and get my excitement level built to an all-time high for when July 15th rolls in,

Same thing I do. It's like a ritual.....you don't play so you get it out of your system while you can't stop thinking about playing. Kinda like fasting, i guess. I stopped playing in may to build up the excitement
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2003, 02:50 PM   #22
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:

Quote:

I think I will now retire NCAA 2003 and get my excitement level built to an all-time high for when July 15th rolls in,

Same thing I do. It's like a ritual.....you don't play so you get it out of your system while you can't stop thinking about playing. Kinda like fasting, i guess. I stopped playing in may to build up the excitement

Uuuuuuhhh...I have a better idea. How about you KEEP playing NCAA...that way you aren't going insane waiting for 2004 AND....you don't waste a goood month of "getting a football fix". It's a year round thing in my house. I never get rid of the fever.

The nerve...wasting a perfectly good NCAA game for the sake of self-punishment. Craziness.
Old 06-11-2003, 03:08 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:

Quote:

SoMiss you are soft. If I was in this league the Memphis Tigers would be taking the field everytime with me. Just like I did with CB2k3.

Last time I check the Memphis Tigers have one of the best basketball programs in the country. Also, there aren't any C-USA schools being used are they, if so, I may have to reconsider using my team. You getting the PS2 version Squid?

I don't own a PS2, but if I was in an online league, I take my boys!!! Memphis has a good basketball program, but I won't call it one of the best ones.
Old 06-11-2003, 03:28 PM   #24
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

After hearing about the new enhancements coming on NCAA 2004, I no longer wish to play 2003. Football is year round in my house too. Only I will pull out my video collection. I have already watched the National Championship game from last year OSU-Miami, Notre Dame-FSU, the year they beat Charlie Ward and the Noles(and it ain't from ESPN Classic either...lol). I have enough football on tape to carry me over. So 2003 has officially been retired!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »