Home

Is there anyway we can get a game speed patch?

This is a discussion on Is there anyway we can get a game speed patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2009, 01:14 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 37
Re: Is there anyway we can get a game speed patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Well, every thread I go into it seems like you're in there somewhere saying how bad the game is.
Once again, I admit I have issues with this game (no formation subs, no custom playbooks, no FCS teams, no spring game, no intros, no speed slider, lack of presentation) and I WILL CONTINUE to push for changes in this game to bring the series back to greatness. I have also gone on record several times that I consider NCAA 10 the BEST of NEXT GEN and that the game has made strides. To suggest that I should not state my opinion on an open forum is ludicrous. You and I share a couple things in common... we both want a great game AND we both have the right to provide positive and negative feedback in the process. On some issues we will agree to disagree.

With regards to a speed slider... this is important to a lot of people and I would love to see the one Madden 10 uses. I suspect it is a real possibility for NCAA 11 because a lot of people on this forum have been vocal on this issue.
Old 11-01-2009, 01:45 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

The differences between Madden and NCAA always make me scratch my head. I mean, I've come to accept that NCAA will always get major features the year after Madden no prob.

Things like pro tak, broadcast presentation (hopefully), etc I'm sure will be in NCAA 11, but it struck me as weird that the NCAA team left out the customization. I wonder if the Madden and NCAA teams interact with each other.

If they did, wouldn't the Madden team have informed the NCAA team that people were thrown off with the speed of Madden last year? Which in turn would've made the NCAA team wary to make their game the super quick speed of Madden 09, or atleast include the game speed, fatigue, etc options

I mean, most people that buy Madden, also buy NCAA, so it seems like it would make sense to say "well, folks didn't take too well to Madden 09s game speed, lets include that speed option", but for some reason, they make the game with Madden 09s speed and no option

I hope this read isn't scatter brained, but you all know what I'm saying right?
Old 11-01-2009, 02:38 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Once again, I admit I have issues with this game (no formation subs, no custom playbooks, no FCS teams, no spring game, no intros, no speed slider, lack of presentation) and I WILL CONTINUE to push for changes in this game to bring the series back to greatness. I have also gone on record several times that I consider NCAA 10 the BEST of NEXT GEN and that the game has made strides. To suggest that I should not state my opinion on an open forum is ludicrous. You and I share a couple things in common... we both want a great game AND we both have the right to provide positive and negative feedback in the process. On some issues we will agree to disagree.

With regards to a speed slider... this is important to a lot of people and I would love to see the one Madden 10 uses. I suspect it is a real possibility for NCAA 11 because a lot of people on this forum have been vocal on this issue.

There are FCS teams, it's called Teambuilder.

I do agree on the Formation subs though, I miss them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »