Home

Online dynasty is a fail again

This is a discussion on Online dynasty is a fail again within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2009, 07:32 PM   #9
Rookie

RU_Goo's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Online dynasty is a fail again

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyCane
OP how old are you 10? Do you realistically expect to change decades of tradition and history in just 3 years?
In 2009s version of the game we went 8 years and had nothing change either.......all I'm saying is can an ea sports guy give me a straight answer I don't wanna have to wait a decade to find out all the time I put into this is for nothing.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:36 PM   #10
We had subs. It was crazy

MBFranchise's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU_Goo
I tried to give this years version a chance after last years bs online dynasty but this is the last time im buying ncaa hands down.

I'll explain the situation.

In 2009s game, I was RU and won the big east every season including 3 NCs throught 7 years of online dynasty. Top prestige team. What do I get in return? Every year I get only 50 interested recruits, meaning only 50 recruits in the country have a green dot next to them while all the FSUs, Miamis have over 300 intersted recruits every year.

In 2010 version, now in year 3 and RU is in the BIG TEN now, thinking maybe the big east screwed me over. So, RU wins the big ten twice in a row, and an NC while penn state has two back to back 9-3 or 8-4 years. RU is a star better prestige now. What happens? Every recruit in year 3 who has interest in both schools has PSU #1 and RU not in the top three.

This is so ridiculous ea sports, i hate you guys. You game is always broken. is there an explanation here? what can i do?

/end
So you are complaining about not getting enough recruits even though you are winning the big ten every year? Why do you need these recruits?

And lol at not wanting to play in NJ.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:44 PM   #11
Rookie

RU_Goo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBFranchise
So you are complaining about not getting enough recruits even though you are winning the big ten every year? Why do you need these recruits?

And lol at not wanting to play in NJ.
It's not about winning or losing, it's about the dynamics of the game.

Why is recruiting interest and a programs progression unrelated?

That's what I want answered by EA sports devs.

Last edited by RU_Goo; 11-02-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2009, 07:49 PM   #12
Rookie

RU_Goo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
But they are still FSU, LSU, and PSU. If Florida or USC go 4 years without winning any titles (NC or conference) do you think that kids are suddenly going to stop wanting to go to Florida or USC? I certainly don't.
This is not real life. It's a video game. Fantasy. Dynasty mode is supposed to be where you build a program into a winner. You dope.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:57 PM   #13
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30

Personally I think you're over reacting a little, I understand what you're saying about the fact that being a successful program you would get more recruits interested in you over time, but it sounds like you've got plenty of recruits that are interested in your program. So focus on getting those guys, you might not have 300 recruits interested, but you can only give out 25 scholarships anyway.

but to me this doesn't make sense
Quote:
This is not real life. It's a video game. Fantasy. Dynasty mode is supposed to be where you build a program into a winner. You dope.
Weren't you saying you hated it because it's broken and not realistic because they're not interested after you're winning seasons, but then you're saying you don't want it to be realistic you want them all to want to go to you and not care about schools traditions. In college football the major power houses always get kids, and that's the way it should be in the game.

Personally to me it seems fine, I've been playing as SDSU, the first year there I was barely able to get a 3 star recruit, after a year of winning I was able to pick up a 4 star, then a season after that a couple 4 stars, now in year 5 I've got a chance to hopefully land a couple of 5 star recruits after moving to the Pac 10. I've never looked to see if I'm more popular than USC (not that I'd ever imagine to be), but there are enough people deciding they want to start coming to my program to make it seem like progression is working to me.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:44 PM   #14
MVP

studbucket's Arena

OVR: 8

This isn't an online dynasty problem...sounds just like a regular dynasty problem (if you can even call it that) to me.

🏈RIFLE - a dystopian football league.

🏀Bringing Back the Buzz - my first dynasty.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:19 AM   #15
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

It has more to do with your recruiting pitches than anything.
And if you're a good recruiter then interest doesn't matter at all. I've seen many people get 5+ 4* and 5* recruits with 1* teams like UAB, Mid Tenn State, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2009, 12:50 PM   #16
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
I disagree with you there. I actually want the game to mirror real life as much as possible. As far as the "build a program into a winner" goes, you're winning conference and national championships. Exactly what is you definition of "winner?"
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »