Home

I've found the secrect to this game

This is a discussion on I've found the secrect to this game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 05:46 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: I've found the secrect to this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by os247wtd
LMAO. I ran into "birdstlboi" today. It was the most pointless game ever. Even with the lead, I just had to turn it off, because I couldn't take it anymore. It was no longer about football, it was about who could glitch best to win the game... And I'm a sim dude, so I got really bored, really quick.

1. He would run the kickoff glitch - I don't know how it's done, but he kicks the ball off really poorly, and unless you're lined up in an onside return, it's almost always recovered by the kicking team.

2. Motioned his running back - Every play, he would motion his running back, and throw to him in the flats. I tried numerous plays, and unless you go out and manually cover it, (because the CPU'S are too stupid to), it's completed every time. Unfortunately, if you go out and cover the running back in the flats, birdstlboi usually throws across the middle of the field, runs a draw, or scrambles with his quarterback.

If this guy ran the motion glitch every time, he would be easy to stop... But he mixes in the glitches with legit plays, and it makes it pretty much impossible... Even though I was in the lead when I exited the game.

Guys like birdstlboi simply ruin this game. lol EA should make a "GLITCHERS LOBBY" and a "SIM LOBBY", and somehow have a formula that determines who plays sim, and who doesn't. Or, they should have a rating system like Rotten Tomatoes (the movie review site). This rating system should be displayed right next to user's screen names at the team selection screen, in the lobby, and on the leaderboards.
I legit just played a kid online who did this exact same thing. Kept putting his RB in motion so I covered the flats and put pressure on his qb. He threw 2 picks in a row and ended up quitting before the half ended.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2012, 06:13 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by os247wtd
LMAO. I ran into "birdstlboi" today. It was the most pointless game ever. Even with the lead, I just had to turn it off, because I couldn't take it anymore. It was no longer about football, it was about who could glitch best to win the game... And I'm a sim dude, so I got really bored, really quick.

1. He would run the kickoff glitch - I don't know how it's done, but he kicks the ball off really poorly, and unless you're lined up in an onside return, it's almost always recovered by the kicking team.

2. Motioned his running back - Every play, he would motion his running back, and throw to him in the flats. I tried numerous plays, and unless you go out and manually cover it, (because the CPU'S are too stupid to), it's completed every time. Unfortunately, if you go out and cover the running back in the flats, birdstlboi usually throws across the middle of the field, runs a draw, or scrambles with his quarterback.

If this guy ran the motion glitch every time, he would be easy to stop... But he mixes in the glitches with legit plays, and it makes it pretty much impossible... Even though I was in the lead when I exited the game.

Guys like birdstlboi simply ruin this game. lol EA should make a "GLITCHERS LOBBY" and a "SIM LOBBY", and somehow have a formula that determines who plays sim, and who doesn't. Or, they should have a rating system like Rotten Tomatoes (the movie review site). This rating system should be displayed right next to user's screen names at the team selection screen, in the lobby, and on the leaderboards.

motioning your RB out for quick passes to the flats is not cheese
Old 03-01-2012, 08:29 PM   #27
Rookie

Buckeyed's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman334
motioning your RB out for quick passes to the flats is not cheese
Doing it every play is. Some people like to play this video game like a real football game non some arcade BS with kids trying to find glitches in the system. What a boring *** game that is then.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #28
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

You guys do realize that this thread is almost 3 years old right?
Old 03-01-2012, 10:57 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyed
Doing it every play is. Some people like to play this video game like a real football game non some arcade BS with kids trying to find glitches in the system. What a boring *** game that is then.
but he named other plays the guy ran. which means he wasnt doing it every play
Old 03-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman334
but he named other plays the guy ran. which means he wasnt doing it every play
People who run the same glitch play every single play are really easy to stop. Everyone knows that. People who play sim, while mixing glitch plays into their game are NEARLY impossible to stop.

EA absolutely needs to remove rocket catching and the motion glitch from this game. I truly feel like we're so close to a great, great game. But it's just not quite there yet.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:47 PM   #31
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
You guys do realize that this thread is almost 3 years old right?
I don't think they do, because they keep replying like they didn't even see your post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2012, 12:58 AM   #32
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
I don't think they do, because they keep replying like they didn't even see your post.
To be honest, I don't see what the difference is. Lol. I did a search for the XBL gamertag on Google, and was brought to this thread. Therefore, it was relevant. I could have created a brand new thread, but since someone was already talking about this guy, I figured, "Why not just post in a thread that's already made?"

To get back on topic, I really do hope that EA can make a few subtle changes. I can deal with the bad physics, gang tackles, and a lot of other things. But what I can't deal with is the TRUE, in-game glitches.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »