Home

I've found the secrect to this game

This is a discussion on I've found the secrect to this game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 08:01 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
I've found the secrect to this game

i use to have a terrible time passing on this game online!! not any more i pass four 300 are more yards every game now. the key when passing is to MAN LOCK as the QB and lead pass with the LEFT ANALOG stick its almost impossible to stop. and im talking with MIZZOU not florida or any other cheese team im RANKED 2245 since i learned this STLBOI. try it out and tell me how it works for u? U wont be disappointed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: I've found the secrect to this game

struggled passing? passing is easy on 10(not as easy as 09's wide open gameplay but still easy), and you can lead the recievers without using player lock
Old 11-03-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Passing is so easy. I average like 600 Passing yards per game with WSU on Heisman.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:09 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucknut17
struggled passing? passing is easy on 10(not as easy as 09's wide open gameplay but still easy), and you can lead the recievers without using player lock
I'm talking online passing against all the cheese defense and aggressive game planning offline I can easily pass. Online play use to be a different story
Old 11-04-2009, 10:15 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweety21
I'm talking online passing against all the cheese defense and aggressive game planning offline I can easily pass. Online play use to be a different story
I only play online and really have never had a problem. I lead the WR's all the time without being on player lock.

The key to passing is understanding what plays work against zone and what plays work against man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2009, 10:22 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweety21
i use to have a terrible time passing on this game online!! not any more i pass four 300 are more yards every game now. the key when passing is to MAN LOCK as the QB and lead pass with the LEFT ANALOG stick its almost impossible to stop. and im talking with MIZZOU not florida or any other cheese team im RANKED 2245 since i learned this STLBOI. try it out and tell me how it works for u? U wont be disappointed
Wow.....poor grammar is making my head hurt.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:57 AM   #7
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

OVR: 5

exactly, knowing What works against the defense they are using and being able to read the defense presnap is the key to any offense run or pass, if you need to player lock to be successful then by all means use it but passing is very easy, athough the player lock camera angle on the qb is nice and make it easier to see the wrs
Old 11-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #8
Rookie

Thanks for the advice. To bad people feel the need to rip on you just because you took some time out of your day to help someone else that may be struggling on their passing game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »