Home

How do I fix the QB passing percentage of simmed games

This is a discussion on How do I fix the QB passing percentage of simmed games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: How do I fix the QB passing percentage of simmed games

Sometimes playing with the defensive settings fixes this. I remember in NCAA 07 we put all of the defensive aggressiveness sliders to 0 and all defensive run pass ratios to 52-48 and it made the sim stats very good (that year there were very low completion percentages and tons of INTs, if I remember correctly).

Most likely, something could be figured out. But it would take a guy with the dedication of an SM27 to do it, and frankly it's just not worth it to me to spend my time fixing EA's game. I already spend way too much time on my slider evaluation projects.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:08 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9

Currently there are 51 QBs with over 60% completion percentages. There is 1, 1, less than 50%.

I actually just made myself extremely angry at how pitifully terrible the sim stats really are. Get a freaking clue already about how terrible you are, EA.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

When the stats were fine, the progression was off, they fix the progression and the stats get screwed up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2009, 05:03 PM   #12
Rookie

jts20's Arena

OVR: 5

^^^ exactly it was messed up when they fixed progression Which is why I don't care. I'd rather have realistic rosters, which actually affects the user games, then realistic stats which don't do anything to bother the user games in dynasty.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:06 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

That stat/sim engine has been broke for a while it is just really really broke now, before the progression patch RBs were still only getting 4 ypc with season longs of 15. QBs were still inaccurate and INT machines. Outside of Tebow, McCoy and Bradford the QBs are like just plain bad (stat wise).

The thing that bugs me the most is QBs. MATT BARKLEY SHOULD NOT HAVE 225 RUN ATTEMPTS WHILE JOE MCKNIGHT HAS 160 HOLY CRAP. Now the other side of the spectrum you have Terrelle Pryor cranking out 170 carries for the season for a mighty total of 92 yards! Yes I know sacks are -rushing yards, but come on. Josh Nesbitt option QB 150 carries 249 yards. My favorite Sam Bradford 262 carries -84 yards!(I know the Sooners O-line is bad but really?)

Has any non user controlled no WR/QB won the heisman or even got close?

My seasons always end up 3 QB and 2 WR or 4 QB 1 WR or 5 QB
MLB: Houston Astros

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »