Home

Five Essential Fixes for NCAA Football 11

This is a discussion on Five Essential Fixes for NCAA Football 11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 11
if they're going to slow the game speed down they better make running look more realistic right now it looks pathetic both on ncaa and madden, the runner rocks side to side as they run it's rediculous
as far as off-field and on-field presentation goes, i love all the camera angles madden takes, but the graphics are pathetic, so yes, graphics need to be improved as well
Old 11-11-2009, 08:23 PM   #34
Rookie

Jecooper9's Arena

OVR: 4
Great article and I agree 100%
Old 11-11-2009, 09:05 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 19
I disagree that the game needs to be slowed down. I think NCAA needs to exist as an alternative to Madden thus the speed needs to stay faster than Madden. The College game is suppose to be more frantic than the Pro because it is.That's possibly the one thing that this game has correct.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2009, 09:19 PM   #36
Rookie

Bender18's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Five Essential Fixes for NCAA Football 11

I don't think that game speed should be faster than Madden. After all, these are not pro athletes (plus, they are younger) and as such, should be slower.

They really should work on the offline franchise; something most people play and keep coming back to. And I am not talking about fluff, I want substantive changes that drastically alter the way things are done.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

I agree with majority of the posts in this thread. My five essential fixes are Presentation, Better Gameplay, Graphics (ref. Madden 10), Updated Player Models (ref. Madden 10) and I wouldn't mind a Coaching Carousel which adds long term value in On and Off line Dynasty. With minor upgrades in each one of these I think NCAA 11 will get back some of the die hard fans such as myself.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:16 PM   #38
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8
Very nice article, and so true. The game speed must be reduced. I used to be one who said not to bring ideas from madden. But after playing madden 10, yes, alot of things need to be brought over. PASSING, GAME SPEED, overall feel for the game in general. These guys did it before iwith NCAA, why all of the sudden decline? This can be a great game.

I have a question that nobody seems to know the answer, I am going to ask again,

Why can't the NCAA team use the same engine, or whatever you call it, to make the game feel more like madden feels? Just change the damn teams, ratings, find other areas to make it different from madden but not game speed, passing, etc...Hell, use the same fans in madden but put them in west virginia, or marshall, or ohio state, or notre dame clothes celebrating.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:47 PM   #39
DickDalewood

OVR:

Great list.

And obviously fixing gameplay should always be a to priority, but atmosphere REALLY needs to be overhauled. College football BLEEDS atmosphere, it's a huuuuuge part of the game, and this title has almost none of it.

Old 11-11-2009, 11:50 PM   #40
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Great ideas. I can agree with all of this.

I just hope we're not outta luck with all the layoffs EA is having.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »