Home

NCAA 11 Equipment??

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Equipment?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-01-2010, 04:28 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 11 Equipment??

It would be good if you could have more shoulderpad options. Look at how many different players wear their jerseys. But not only that, there is a big difference in teams by the way their jerseys fit. Look at Texas, or Alabama, or Arkansas their jerseys are cut differently, but not just those two, but every team.

I would like to be able to edit every part of the body with about 50 options per part. For example-

Say you have a menu and your Options are

*Right Arm-sleeves wrist bands, and overall size
*Left Arm
*Head-Helmet, Facemasks,eye paint, and hair
*Skin-Face, and skin color (and tone)
*Legs-tape, and shoes
*Torso-Chest width, Belly width, Chest volume, Bellly Volume, jesrey tightness, and muscle density
*Shoulders- Size, length, width, muscle density, shoulderpad type (over 50 options not 2) jersey tightness
*Add a feature where you can upload pictures and have the computer recreate the photo in the game, exactly like gameface in Tiger Woods
*Back-Jersey tightness, upper back width, lower back width, and over 25 options of backplates

And before I explode add in revo speed helmets, and the percy harvin revo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #42
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

for the love of GOD give us knee braces for linemen. They do not look like linemen without them. When I played in college, we was REQUIRED to wear knee braces, had custom Don-Joy braces that were custom molded to our legs and cost over $750 A PIECE. How has this not been included in a single football game to date???

Old 02-02-2010, 12:44 AM   #43
Rookie

F3rN's Arena

OVR: 3

For all the revo helmets can we get the placement right on the facemasks theyre way too low and far from the face.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:21 AM   #44
Rookie

BLACKjersey53's Arena

OVR: 4

I'd like to see team colored visor decals that just about every team has now
Old 02-02-2010, 10:03 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 2

"Cold weather only" option like in last gen would be nice
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2010, 10:55 PM   #46
Rookie

BLACKjersey53's Arena

OVR: 4

didnt last gen have "turf" and "grass" options also?
Old 02-03-2010, 06:19 AM   #47
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F3rN
For all the revo helmets can we get the placement right on the facemasks theyre way too low and far from the face.
I thought it was just me. I noticed that discrepancy many moons ago, lol. Some of the cages stick out way too far. I make sure I go through my roster (opponents roster also) to make sure no one has on those ******** revo facemasks. I cant stand to see them in the game
Old 02-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #48
Banned

ka520's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindella2
i really hope they can get a lot of new uniform options. it makes the game that much better...i agree with the previous poster that said all the advances they had in Madden 10 should be in NCAA 11.
Every Uniform should be available and if a team debuts one it should be downloadable via teambuilder to add to the default teams. Its not that hard.
This.

Arizona is rumored to have new uniforms next year & if they're not in the game I'm gonna be pissed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »