Home

NCAA Football 11 Potential Features (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Potential Features (Pasta Padre) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2009, 02:08 PM   #57
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 11 Potential Features (Pasta Padre)

30 team specific entrances !!!! there are over 100 teams why offer a half done improvement...

i read this and i am already disappointed nothing here seems really in depth, its completely cosmetic,

forget surveys just make the game as close to reality as possible that should be the ultimate goal of the design team...

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 11-29-2009, 02:41 PM   #58
Rookie

jcraig33's Arena

OVR: 2

--Without question the coaching carousel and coordinator additions are a must. I want to see the game and schools success changing based on when they fire a coach (or retire) and they bring in a new one. I want to see an option team change and go to a spread offense based on the new coach, and then recruit to fit that offense. College hoops 2k8 (perhaps my favorite sports game) did as well at this as you can do, because when coaches are fired the new coach always plays a specific style so it's a different experience when you play schools later on in the dynasty.

--I'm a little pissed that as far as presentations go, they would even have to throw that on a survey. Hasn't the big criticism been that this game doesn't replicate the college atmosphere?

--Locomotion gameplay is a must, after playing madden ncaa10 just felt choppy.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 1

1. Authentic entrances and no bs generic band during pregame

2. FCS mode in dynasty where you can import ALL FCS teams

3.coaching carousel
05: 78-76
06: 119-27
07: 135-15
08: 203-2
09: 115-3
10: 100-126
11: Tournaments only
12: ?
Old 11-29-2009, 04:22 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcraig33
--Without question the coaching carousel and coordinator additions are a must. I want to see the game and schools success changing based on when they fire a coach (or retire) and they bring in a new one. I want to see an option team change and go to a spread offense based on the new coach, and then recruit to fit that offense. College hoops 2k8 (perhaps my favorite sports game) did as well at this as you can do, because when coaches are fired the new coach always plays a specific style so it's a different experience when you play schools later on in the dynasty.

--I'm a little pissed that as far as presentations go, they would even have to throw that on a survey. Hasn't the big criticism been that this game doesn't replicate the college atmosphere?

--Locomotion gameplay is a must, after playing madden ncaa10 just felt choppy.

I totally agree with you coaching carousel and coordinator additions are a must!!!
Old 11-29-2009, 06:33 PM   #61
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

gotta have a coaching carousel- that's #1 no doubt imo. #2 locomotion. #3 presentation. and about entrances, they don't have to be authentic. hell, they should use whatever tech they used for the band and do the entrance from overhead- have the home to run on the field through the band to a bunch of cheers and the road team run on to a chorus of boos. it doesn't seem like it'd be too hard.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2009, 06:47 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 4

1. Locomotion is an absolute must. After playing Madden 10 I couldn't imagine going back to how NCAA has been.
2. Coaching carousel is an absolute must. The lack of realistic coaching changes (along with what it means to a program's success) has killed the immersion of dynasty mode.
3. Authentic play styles.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:32 PM   #63
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
How about everything that's on the list.. We've been asking for the same stuff for years now.
Amen. End of thread.

Some of the things should be included because they use a lot of the past year Madden. Game physics and motions should be in there.

ESPN presentation and entrances have to be in.
The New York Yankees
The Chicago Cubs
The Chicago Bulls
Machester United FC
Old 11-29-2009, 07:59 PM   #64
Rookie

gator15's Arena

OVR: 5

1. Locomotion Game Play
2. Authentic Styles of Play
3. ESPN

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »