Home

Is there any way to tone down game speed?

This is a discussion on Is there any way to tone down game speed? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2009, 08:46 AM   #9
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Is there any way to tone down game speed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt23134
The only way I could think of is to edit every single player's individual speed rating. That would take a ****load of time though.
Yeah EA needs to add a global editor. In my roster file I reduced all LB & TE speed ratings -10 and it plays so much more realistic.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 12-15-2009, 12:55 PM   #10
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

I just hope they don't slow it down to the slow motion speed of Madden for the default speed. it's not a FPS game where you need "bullet time" to see everything. they can add a speed slider so that people who do want to slow down, can do so though.

what they do need to do is slow down the speed of the ball when you pass the ball. also add locomotion to the game.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 12-15-2009, 01:55 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I just hope they don't slow it down to the slow motion speed of Madden for the default speed. it's not a FPS game where you need "bullet time" to see everything. they can add a speed slider so that people who do want to slow down, can do so though.

what they do need to do is slow down the speed of the ball when you pass the ball. also add locomotion to the game.
Agreed, the bullets need to be calmed down. And like you said, the locomotion would make things more realistic in most aspects of this game. Lineman wouldn't be able to break blocks at warp speed, or DBs breaking on passes and making plays they should have had no shot at. Just some of those unproportioned animations affect the play.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »