Home

ncaa 11 would be epic if it had last gen locomotion..

This is a discussion on ncaa 11 would be epic if it had last gen locomotion.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 11
Question ncaa 11 would be epic if it had last gen locomotion..

..passing animations and gameplay, and keep the next gen graphics.. anybody else agree?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2009, 12:31 AM   #2
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: ncaa 11 would be epic if it had last gen locomotion..

With the new technology, I think they could improve the last gen locomotion (players were a bit too sluggish in those games); however, it's so much better than the current locomotion system.

There are things that could be improved so I don't think we should have to settle for the exact same locomotion as last gen. But even if they didn't improve it at all I'd be happy. Like I said, it'd still be much better than what we have now.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:36 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
With the new technology, I think they could improve the last gen locomotion (players were a bit too sluggish in those games); however, it's so much better than the current locomotion system.

There are things that could be improved so I don't think we should have to settle for the exact same locomotion as last gen. But even if they didn't improve it at all I'd be happy. Like I said, it'd still be much better than what we have now.
hell yeah it would! i'm not getting my hopes up for this upcoming ncaa though, is 11 gonna be on the ps2?
Old 12-23-2009, 11:24 PM   #4
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

The one thing about Last Gen that is superior is the physics. QBs would throw the ball into the ground sometimes while getting hit during a throw. Players running around actually had momentum and couldn't cut on a dime the way they can on Next-Gen. I really hope next year is the year we have all been waiting for. NCAA 10 was a very solid game, but still had glaring problems that weren't there five years ago.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:25 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

What the hell? I would gladly take that exact game in the video. NCAA 06 with some updated commentary, Online Dynasties, Roster Sharing.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2009, 12:34 AM   #6
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
What the hell? I would gladly take that exact game in the video. NCAA 06 with some updated commentary, Online Dynasties, Roster Sharing.
Add updated teams, uniforms and bowls and I'm with you.

NCAA 06 IMO was the last great football game out there. (just beating out 2k5 because I'm more of a college fan)
Old 12-24-2009, 12:39 AM   #7
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

The deep ball was probably the biggest downfall of NCAA 06 as it was way too easy, but give me the EXACT NCAA 06 with NEXT-GEN GRAPHICS and it would be EPIC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »