Home

Coaching Drama.

This is a discussion on Coaching Drama. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2009, 09:46 PM   #9
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Coaching Drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudedskate
Yeah an NCAA Football Legacy mode would be awesome. Starting out with a small team and working my way up to the powerhouses would give me some more motivation to pick the worst teams.
My only problem with this is I (the gamer) don't want to leave my selected school. But I'm all for the coach of my team leaving for a better school and the challenge of replacing him.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:39 AM   #10
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

This is one of my most desired features in the game, and I think it is one of those things that has the potential to take the game to the next level and really propel it towards what we all want it to be. If it were to be a part of an AD mode or something, that would be even better.

There are just so many different aspects of the game they could make this addition influence, to the point that it would really become one of the main things you think about when creating your dynasty as it is when teams hire/fire coaches and how it effects their entire programs in real life.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:48 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 20

Add real coaches and have a coaching carousel and the games already 10 times better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #12
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
Add real coaches and have a coaching carousel and the games already 10 times better.
Agreed. It would be awesome to see GT Coach move and take over Texas Tech for example. Then, you go to play TTU the next year and you are trying to defend the triple option.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:42 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Not the next year, but after a couple of years when Johnson has the recruits he wants to use to run it.

― Plato
Old 01-01-2010, 11:55 PM   #14
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

I love the idea of this as well. It would add a ton to the dynasty mode I think. If done right it could really make it fun and add replay ability as well.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:01 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
Agreed. It would be awesome to see GT Coach move and take over Texas Tech for example. Then, you go to play TTU the next year and you are trying to defend the triple option.
Yeah, and it's so frustrating seeing teams not recruit to their playcalling. Seeing pocket passers play for GT and Navy and scramblers at SMU and TTU, this is a MUST add for next years game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2010, 07:30 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 17

sounds good...would make their questionaire about real coaches and real coach playstyles and playbooks come to life....EA should contact me....I could vastly improve their product...this game has to start catering to us....the dedicated

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »