Home

Avoid im_THE_best69. Add cheese players here.

This is a discussion on Avoid im_THE_best69. Add cheese players here. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Avoid im_THE_best69. Add cheese players here.

Ps3 straight cheese. Run commit on every play from 3-2-6, dime, and quarters with show blitz. Went for it on every 4th down and played with all agressive sliders.

I really hate when people take advantage of these terrible overdone "features". Oh well, I'm still 135-45 but he ruined a nice winning streak.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Avoid im_THE_best69. Add cheese players here.

Do you frequently get people that play straight up in random games?

It seems like pretty much anytime I go into a random game it's going to be one type of issue or another. The list of people to avoid would be too long, it'd be easier to start a list of good players to look for games against.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:18 PM   #3
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

i'm not seein the cheese.

@AdamdotH
Old 01-04-2010, 10:56 PM   #4
Rookie

TheJoker12's Arena

OVR: 11

xoxo_xoxo

guys a joke.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:06 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetter21
Do you frequently get people that play straight up in random games?

It seems like pretty much anytime I go into a random game it's going to be one type of issue or another. The list of people to avoid would be too long, it'd be easier to start a list of good players to look for games against.
Yeah i mean i've played alot of games and sure i get some chesse games but for the most part i do get a lot of decent games. I usually look for people with decent records that use teams without a super speedy QB.

That being said when you come across a good cheeser who really takes adavantage of the game on defense is when it's most annoying to me. It's seems VERY DIFFICULT to consistantly beat somone who run commits on everyplay from 3-2-6, dime, and quarters. It throws off your run game and really screws with your reads passing the ball. I was so close to hitting him deep so many times but he recovered manually very well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75
Ps3 straight cheese. Run commit on every play from 3-2-6, dime, and quarters with show blitz. Went for it on every 4th down and played with all agressive sliders.

I really hate when people take advantage of these terrible overdone "features". Oh well, I'm still 135-45 but he ruined a nice winning streak.

the going for it on every 4th down is cheesy, the rest seems ok to me, blame the broken game on most cheese.. if youve won 135 games and only 45 losses you must have a little cheese in your game as well..
Old 01-06-2010, 08:13 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscorpion11
the going for it on every 4th down is cheesy, the rest seems ok to me, blame the broken game on most cheese.. if youve won 135 games and only 45 losses you must have a little cheese in your game as well..
Just b.c i have a good record and a high level you think i MUST have a little cheese in my game? Umm no... my DNF is 2% and i play as WVU. I only run commit when i actually think they are running the ball (3rd and short), i dont scramble with my qb (pocket passer), i only run quarters in obvious long passing situations, I dont have the kind of receivers to roll out and throw it deep anyways, i dont use any screens b/c they are too inconsistent. I will go no huddle if you go into a defense that i can take advantage of... but that's real life, not cheese, set your defensive audibles.

BTW, i dont really care if people go for it on 4th, bc at some point you're not going to get it and that's the same as a turnover... if you want to beat yourself then fine.

I run the ball, use play action, and run shotgun while reading your defense at the line and use formation audibles and regular audibles. If someone want's to play... by all means... but just b/c someone has a good record doesnt mean they are cheese.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:18 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 11

95% of players I have played against with excellent winning % are cheesers to some degree. That's why I don't play ranked games. Most of the sim players I play either have low winning % or don't play ranked games either.

Aren't ranked games played in default AA settings anyway? If yes, in 09 it gave it an arcade and not sim style of play anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »