Home

Ncaa football 10 gameplay feedback video (russ kiniry) asking for suggestion

This is a discussion on Ncaa football 10 gameplay feedback video (russ kiniry) asking for suggestion within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2010, 01:48 AM   #33
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: Ncaa football 10 gameplay feedback video (russ kiniry) asking for suggestion

I woud like them to go in a different direction besides set up plays and play keys. If the A.I. works affectively that should take care of itself.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:51 AM   #34
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: Ncaa football 10 gameplay feedback video (russ kiniry) asking for suggestion

As far as gameplay I would like to see this implemented though http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-gameplay.html .

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:04 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 9

Looking at people asking them to lower the game speed and I say PLEASE GOD NO. If they slow this down to madden speed with no option to speed it up, this game will be unplayable for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2010, 02:26 AM   #36
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Looking at people asking them to lower the game speed and I say PLEASE GOD NO. If they slow this down to madden speed with no option to speed it up, this game will be unplayable for me.
Doc,

Good point, I would not mind the game speed set on slow like MADDEN but many people do not like this. It would only be fair to all of us we had the option of playing on the speed we desire. At first I could not stand that slow speed for madden, but now I love it. So smooth but thats what I like. Everybody is different, nothing wrong with that
Old 01-19-2010, 07:53 AM   #37
Pro

billysims's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
I watch it all the time, it's on my dvr. This would be by far the coolest edition in the history of video games.

I have ZERO allegiance to Colorado, but I gotta say that is one of the coolest things in college sports.....

To me (and I know Im not alone), after game play, its the little things like this that make or break a video game. Pregame bands is not sustainable by itself to hold interest. But if you add to that situational fight songs, team entrances, mascots like this (or USC's Traveler or FSU's Chief Osceola), and cut scenes to the stands with team and/or game specific signage, you start to have a pretty compelling product.

Just my 2 cents....
Old 01-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISHFBFAN1
Doc,

Good point, I would not mind the game speed set on slow like MADDEN but many people do not like this. It would only be fair to all of us we had the option of playing on the speed we desire. At first I could not stand that slow speed for madden, but now I love it. So smooth but thats what I like. Everybody is different, nothing wrong with that
I agree with you, I just want to have the choice...Madden undoubtedly was made to play on lower speeds though. I assume NCAA would be the same, but just like the camera angle people will be ticked if they change it without an option to change ti back.
Old 01-19-2010, 04:47 PM   #39
Pro

Russ seems like a nice dude and I know he's trying hard...but him asking these questions at this point in time makes me already doubt NCAA 10.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:03 PM   #40
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
I agree with you, I just want to have the choice...Madden undoubtedly was made to play on lower speeds though. I assume NCAA would be the same, but just like the camera angle people will be ticked if they change it without an option to change ti back.
Im with you on that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »