Home

NCAA FOOTBALL 2011 MOST WANTED FEATURES

This is a discussion on NCAA FOOTBALL 2011 MOST WANTED FEATURES within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN NCAA FOOTBALL 2010 [CHOOSE 5]
NEW EQUIPMENT - UPDATED - NAME SPECIFIC STYLES YOU WANT TO SEE 47 32.41%
US ARMY OR UNDER ARMOUR HIGH SCHOOL ALL AMERICAN GAMES 40 27.59%
PRESEASON SPRING GAME 39 26.90%
TEAM SPECIFIC STADIUM ENTRANCES - NAME YOUR SCHOOLS STYLE OF ENTRANCE EX - MICHIGAN RUNNING OUT OF THE TUNNEL AND TOUCHING THE GO BLUE BANNER, CLEMSON RUBBING HOWARDS ROCK AND THEN RUNNING DOWN THE HILL 62 42.76%
PRE GAME, HALFTIME, AND POST GAME SHOW THAT INCLUDES COLLEGE GAME DAY WITH CORSO CHOOSING THE MASCOT HEAD AND KEYS TO THE GAME 75 51.72%
COLLEGE GAME DAY WITH CORSO CHOOSING THE MASCOT HEAD 36 24.83%
ESPN/CBS BROADCASTS SUCH AS HAVING THE SEC ON CBS WITH VERNE LUNDQUIST AND GARY DANIELSON AND ESPN ON ABC WITH BRENT MUSBERGER AND KIRK HERBSTREIT TO NAME A COUPLE 96 66.21%
HAVE UPGRADES TO BE ADDED TO STADIUMS OF FACILITIES TO FURTHER THE DEVELOPMENT OF LOWER TIER SCHOOLS SO THEY CAN GO FROM 1 STAR TO 6 STARS IN DYNASTY MODE. HOW MANY NUMBER TEAMS DO YOU KNOW THAT ONLY HAVE A STADIUM CAPACITY OF 30,000 47 32.41%
AD MODE THAT INCLUDES HIRING AND FIRING OF COACHES SUCH AS HEAD COACH, OFF, DEF, ST, AND RECRUITING COORDINATORS 64 44.14%
ALL SCHOOLS PREGAME BANDS 12 8.28%
THE OPTION OF CHOOSING WHAT TYPE OF OFFENSE SUCH AS HURRY UP AND SLOW PACED OFFENSES 40 27.59%
POST GAME CELEBRATIONS SUCH AS FANS RUNNING ONTO FIELD AFTER UPSET OR A HUGE WIN, THE COACHES GATORADE BATH. CONFERENCE AND BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIOSHIP POST GAME CELEBRATIONS. 73 50.34%
RECRUITING SHOW SHOWING WHICH RECRUITS ARE GOING WHERE AND RECRUITS PICKING BETWEEN 3 HATS ON WHERE THEY ARE GOING AND HAVE RECRUITS BE BUST OR A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH 32 22.07%
BETTER IN GAME PRESENTATION SUCH AS CHAIN GANGS, REFEREES, COACHES ON SIDELINES, INJURED PLAYERS BEING HELPED OFF THE FIELD, CROWD REACTIONS TO BIG PLAYS. 77 53.10%
FORMATION SUBS AND ABILITY TO CREATE PLAYS 66 45.52%
MORE HOME GAME ADVANTAGE PHYSICS SUCH AS STADIUM PULSE AND CAMERA SHAKING. 29 20.00%
HEISMAN PRESENTATION AS WELL AS AWARDS PESENTATION FOR DYNASTY MODE 41 28.28%
DEEPER ROAD TO GLORY MODE 18 12.41%
UPGRADES TO THE TEAMBUILDER MODE 28 19.31%
ABILITY TO CREATE NEW RIVALS 30 20.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2010, 12:14 AM   #9
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011 MOST WANTED FEATURES

I can't figure out how people can post a wish list and not mention fixing the horrible locomotion physics in the game. Think about this, how much of football involves a player(s) in motion? It's the most basic part of the game and if it's broken, how is anything else going to really matter?
Old 01-19-2010, 01:01 AM   #10
Rookie

willygoat20's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
I can't figure out how people can post a wish list and not mention fixing the horrible locomotion physics in the game. Think about this, how much of football involves a player(s) in motion? It's the most basic part of the game and if it's broken, how is anything else going to really matter?
because locomotion physics are the obvious and the dev team has already spoke about what they need to do. What I am trying to compile is what 5 things from the list you want to see. And if there is something you see I didnt mention throw it in as your ''6th'' idea
Old 01-19-2010, 01:02 AM   #11
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

-Slow the game down or at least an option to do so.
-Slow the passing from the QB down or smooth out, killing my WR'S
-Like to see more interaction with the O Line and Dline in the area zone blocking

really that would make me happy, loving the game now, maybe presentation but not a must for me. From what I have been hearing we are going to get that anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2010, 01:32 AM   #12
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34

For the choice there, I guess formation subs since I use them a lot on PS2. Other than that, stadium upgrades and Teambuilder improvements are the only other choices that really matter to me, the rest I don't think is necessary for a video game. What I really want for next-gen is the FCS schools to be put back in.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:43 AM   #13
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghFan81
For the choice there, I guess formation subs since I use them a lot on PS2. Other than that, stadium upgrades and Teambuilder improvements are the only other choices that really matter to me, the rest I don't think is necessary for a video game. What I really want for next-gen is the FCS schools to be put back in.

Burgh,

I forgot about FCS schools lol! that would be nice!
Old 01-19-2010, 06:46 AM   #14
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14

Great list. Not mentioned though was accellerated clock. Madden had it last year, so I hope NCAA gets it this year.

Sideshow Bob
Old 01-19-2010, 06:57 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 21

is choosing all of them too greedy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2010, 01:07 PM   #16
Pro

mjussawalla's Arena

OVR: 11

Good list. I had a hard time just picking 5

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »