Home

NCAA FOOTBALL 2011 MOST WANTED FEATURES

This is a discussion on NCAA FOOTBALL 2011 MOST WANTED FEATURES within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN NCAA FOOTBALL 2010 [CHOOSE 5]
NEW EQUIPMENT - UPDATED - NAME SPECIFIC STYLES YOU WANT TO SEE 47 32.41%
US ARMY OR UNDER ARMOUR HIGH SCHOOL ALL AMERICAN GAMES 40 27.59%
PRESEASON SPRING GAME 39 26.90%
TEAM SPECIFIC STADIUM ENTRANCES - NAME YOUR SCHOOLS STYLE OF ENTRANCE EX - MICHIGAN RUNNING OUT OF THE TUNNEL AND TOUCHING THE GO BLUE BANNER, CLEMSON RUBBING HOWARDS ROCK AND THEN RUNNING DOWN THE HILL 62 42.76%
PRE GAME, HALFTIME, AND POST GAME SHOW THAT INCLUDES COLLEGE GAME DAY WITH CORSO CHOOSING THE MASCOT HEAD AND KEYS TO THE GAME 75 51.72%
COLLEGE GAME DAY WITH CORSO CHOOSING THE MASCOT HEAD 36 24.83%
ESPN/CBS BROADCASTS SUCH AS HAVING THE SEC ON CBS WITH VERNE LUNDQUIST AND GARY DANIELSON AND ESPN ON ABC WITH BRENT MUSBERGER AND KIRK HERBSTREIT TO NAME A COUPLE 96 66.21%
HAVE UPGRADES TO BE ADDED TO STADIUMS OF FACILITIES TO FURTHER THE DEVELOPMENT OF LOWER TIER SCHOOLS SO THEY CAN GO FROM 1 STAR TO 6 STARS IN DYNASTY MODE. HOW MANY NUMBER TEAMS DO YOU KNOW THAT ONLY HAVE A STADIUM CAPACITY OF 30,000 47 32.41%
AD MODE THAT INCLUDES HIRING AND FIRING OF COACHES SUCH AS HEAD COACH, OFF, DEF, ST, AND RECRUITING COORDINATORS 64 44.14%
ALL SCHOOLS PREGAME BANDS 12 8.28%
THE OPTION OF CHOOSING WHAT TYPE OF OFFENSE SUCH AS HURRY UP AND SLOW PACED OFFENSES 40 27.59%
POST GAME CELEBRATIONS SUCH AS FANS RUNNING ONTO FIELD AFTER UPSET OR A HUGE WIN, THE COACHES GATORADE BATH. CONFERENCE AND BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIOSHIP POST GAME CELEBRATIONS. 73 50.34%
RECRUITING SHOW SHOWING WHICH RECRUITS ARE GOING WHERE AND RECRUITS PICKING BETWEEN 3 HATS ON WHERE THEY ARE GOING AND HAVE RECRUITS BE BUST OR A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH 32 22.07%
BETTER IN GAME PRESENTATION SUCH AS CHAIN GANGS, REFEREES, COACHES ON SIDELINES, INJURED PLAYERS BEING HELPED OFF THE FIELD, CROWD REACTIONS TO BIG PLAYS. 77 53.10%
FORMATION SUBS AND ABILITY TO CREATE PLAYS 66 45.52%
MORE HOME GAME ADVANTAGE PHYSICS SUCH AS STADIUM PULSE AND CAMERA SHAKING. 29 20.00%
HEISMAN PRESENTATION AS WELL AS AWARDS PESENTATION FOR DYNASTY MODE 41 28.28%
DEEPER ROAD TO GLORY MODE 18 12.41%
UPGRADES TO THE TEAMBUILDER MODE 28 19.31%
ABILITY TO CREATE NEW RIVALS 30 20.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-23-2010, 06:01 PM   #41
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011 MOST WANTED FEATURES

Quote:
Originally Posted by videlsports
YESSSSSSSSS. I agree totally, I, mean How many times do we have that IN REAL LIFE. It changes the game too, just like real life. That should be in there.
Unfortunately special teams have always been just an afterthought in EA football games. They need to be completely re-done.

Sideshow Bob
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2010, 06:54 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1

I would like to see some sort of a running back rotation. Like RB 1 in for 3 series, RB 2 for 1, RB 3 for 1. Should be able to set how many Rb's you want into the rotation and for how many series/plays/quarters...etc
Old 01-24-2010, 07:44 PM   #43
Rookie

aimiami's Arena

OVR: 21

hearing lee gets old after a while. so a variety of announcers would be nice.
again i wish they could add all of that in it
Minnestoa Vikings
cubs, rays
01 Miami
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...442:1245035641
check out my other teams
http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...:1;web:1;sku:2
Old 01-24-2010, 10:37 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan@ISU
Only one mention of medical redshirts. That should be an easy add for EA.

Yeah I would really like to see medical redshirts in the game this year.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:02 PM   #45
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

I only saw 2 things on that huge list that I want as that list was mostly presentation type stuff. Here are some things I'd like to see in no particular order:

Formation subs (from your list)

Option to go with a true college no huddle (but not necessarily hurry up) offense (sort of like what you listed)

Better physics during gameplay.

Smarter AI for CPU games.

Stuff to add more depth to dynasty mode (both online and off) like:
coaching carousel
better, more in depth training system
much, much smarter CPU recruiting both in terms of how effectively they can sign players (since the CPU is no competition for users currently) and, more importantly, how wisely they choose their players. I don't want to see teams like GT signing D speed pocket passers any more.
Related to the coaching carousel, but real coaches with their own style where they'll take that style with them to their new teams.
Similar to CH2K8, have assistant coaches that can get hired and bring the head coach's style with them to their school.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2010, 03:26 AM   #46
Rookie

NikB13's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
much, much smarter CPU recruiting both in terms of how effectively they can sign players (since the CPU is no competition for users currently) and, more importantly, how wisely they choose their players. I don't want to see teams like GT signing D speed pocket passers any more.
hate when i see this
Old 01-26-2010, 03:08 PM   #47
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Related to the coaching carousel, but real coaches with their own style where they'll take that style with them to their new teams.
Similar to CH2K8, have assistant coaches that can get hired and bring the head coach's style with them to their school.
that would be awesome. it was kick-*** on ch2k8 when i played one of my former assistants and his team played the same type of ball that mine did.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:04 AM   #48
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by willygoat20
I have been playing the NCAA Football series since it first came out back in the 90's and the series has gotten better and better every year. I figure as gamers that if we can narrow down to the top five features that we want to see in NCAA Football that it can become a reality. I have looked through many different forums and looked at what many people would like to see in the next addition of NCAA. I would like for anyone who reads this to post what your top 5 would be. At the end of every week we will have results based on what people have voted for
Below is a list of new features I have compiled from many forums I have read through and I want you to list your top 5 you would like to see

THE MORE PEOPLE THAT RESPOND THE BETTER. THEN AS A COMMUNITY WE CAN SHOW WHAT WE THE GAMER WANTS. WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER POLL ON FEATURES NEXT WEEK THAT MIGHT HAVE NOT BEEN MENTIONED THIS WEEK.

1. NEW EQUIPMENT - UPDATED - NAME SPECIFIC STYLES YOU WANT TO SEE

2. US ARMY OR UNDER ARMOUR HIGH SCHOOL ALL AMERICAN GAMES

3. PRESEASON SPRING GAME

4. TEAM SPECIFIC STADIUM ENTRANCES - NAME YOUR SCHOOLS STYLE OF ENTRANCE EX - MICHIGAN RUNNING OUT OF THE TUNNEL AND TOUCHING THE GO BLUE BANNER, CLEMSON RUBBING HOWARDS ROCK AND THEN RUNNING DOWN THE HILL

5. PRE GAME, HALFTIME, AND POST GAME SHOW THAT INCLUDES COLLEGE GAME DAY WITH CORSO CHOOSING THE MASCOT HEAD AND KEYS TO THE GAME

6. COLLEGE GAME DAY WITH CORSO CHOOSING THE MASCOT HEAD

7. ESPN/CBS BROADCASTS SUCH AS HAVING THE SEC ON CBS WITH VERNE LUNDQUIST AND GARY DANIELSON AND ESPN ON ABC WITH BRENT MUSBERGER AND KIRK HERBSTREIT TO NAME A COUPLE

8. HAVE UPGRADES TO BE ADDED TO STADIUMS OF FACILITIES TO FURTHER THE DEVELOPMENT OF LOWER TIER SCHOOLS SO THEY CAN GO FROM 1 STAR TO 6 STARS IN DYNASTY MODE. HOW MANY NUMBER TEAMS DO YOU KNOW THAT ONLY HAVE A STADIUM CAPACITY OF 30,000

9. AD MODE THAT INCLUDES HIRING AND FIRING OF COACHES SUCH AS HEAD COACH, OFF, DEF, ST, AND RECRUITING COORDINATORS

10. ALL SCHOOLS PREGAME BANDS

11. THE OPTION OF CHOOSING WHAT TYPE OF OFFENSE SUCH AS HURRY UP AND SLOW PACED OFFENSES

12. POST GAME CELEBRATIONS SUCH AS FANS RUNNING ONTO FIELD AFTER UPSET OR A HUGE WIN, THE COACHES GATORADE BATH. CONFERENCE AND BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIOSHIP POST GAME CELEBRATIONS.

13. RECRUITING SHOW SHOWING WHICH RECRUITS ARE GOING WHERE AND RECRUITS PICKING BETWEEN 3 HATS ON WHERE THEY ARE GOING AND HAVE RECRUITS BE BUST OR A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH

14. BETTER IN GAME PRESENTATION SUCH AS CHAIN GANGS, REFEREES, COACHES ON SIDELINES, INJURED PLAYERS BEING HELPED OFF THE FIELD, CROWD REACTIONS TO BIG PLAYS.

15. FORMATION SUBS AND ABILITY TO CREATE PLAYS

16. MORE HOME GAME ADVANTAGE PHYSICS SUCH AS STADIUM PULSE AND CAMERA SHAKING.

17. HEISMAN PRESENTATION AS WELL AS AWARDS PESENTATION FOR DYNASTY MODE

18. DEEPER ROAD TO GLORY MODE

19. UPGRADES TO THE TEAMBUILDER MODE

20. ABILITY TO CREATE NEW RIVALS

I know there will be ideas that many people won’t like, but just post the 5 ideas on this list that would definitely interest you on buying NCAA Football 2011
Yes i want everything that was taking out of NCAA Football 05 back in the game. Like user-controlled celebrations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »