Home

HELP - Uploading Highlights

This is a discussion on HELP - Uploading Highlights within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2010, 02:06 PM   #1
Rookie

Macc24JR's Arena

OVR: 5
HELP - Uploading Highlights

Hey guys, I need some help figuring out how to upload my highlights onto EASW.com. What I DON'T need is somebody who reads half of my post and tells me to do something I've allready tried fifteen times.

I know there are topics regarding this and I've read them all but I've tried uploading highlights from my OD games because in my OD we post game recaps and stuff and I just had a crazy game against Texas that I NEED the highlights to really show what happened. My EA account is linked to my PS3 account - I see the avatar I created for my dude in the bottom right corner... I think there is a problem though.

Which should be the DEFAULT persona? EA Sports or Playstation Network?

It said something about having to wait 24 hours to make the link/connection and at first I figured it didn't work because it wasn't within 24 hours (I made a new screen name so I could access my highlights - the one I was using before I forgot the password to the e-mail)

But it's been over 24 hours now and my game last night I'll load everything, after the game pick my 5 highlights from the game pick the right camera angle, save to my highlights and then go into My NCAA > My Highlights and upload them and it says they've been successfully loaded to www.easportsworld.com

The only thing is in my Videos section, nothing comes up. Can somebody tell me what I may be doing wrong?

MLB - Atlanta Braves
NFL - Philly Eagles / Seattle Seahawks
NHL - Chicago Blackhawks
NBA - Detroit Pistons
College - USC Trojans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2010, 11:14 AM   #2
Rookie

Macc24JR's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: HELP - Uploading Highlights

Anybody?

MLB - Atlanta Braves
NFL - Philly Eagles / Seattle Seahawks
NHL - Chicago Blackhawks
NBA - Detroit Pistons
College - USC Trojans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »