Home

Great Recruiting Class:What was your best class?

This is a discussion on Great Recruiting Class:What was your best class? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2010, 08:09 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: Great Recruiting Class:What was your best class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1207
Winning/Losing doesn't effect recruiting. I've seen people with 3-9 records get top 10 classes in online dynasties.
It does over the long haul. The more games you win, the higher the recruiting attributes get, which makes it easier to match up those Most and very high importance, as well raising the average and above average up to very high.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:51 AM   #10
Rookie

MEAST26's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Winning/Losing doesn't effect recruiting. I've seen people with 3-9 records get top 10 classes in online dynasties.
His point was that if he just went after any recruit he wanted, he would most likely get them and most likely never lose/even be challenged, which is pretty boring.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:40 PM   #11
Rookie

Did anybody ever try this:recruiting only in state recruits
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2010, 01:16 PM   #12
Rookie

wait a minute:didn't USC just get 5 5*and 14 4* the only difference is that I had 5 more 5*
Old 02-08-2010, 01:21 AM   #13
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7

In my Miami dynasty I brought back the "State of Miami". It basically encompassed the entire east coast of the US and Texas and Cali. I got 13 5*s and 8 4*s. Needless to say, that recruiting class brought 3 National Championships, working on a 4th as we speak. I had the top 5 recruits committed to Miami before week 9. That was my best class.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:54 AM   #14
Banned

UMCanes93's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickzeus
In my Miami dynasty I brought back the "State of Miami". It basically encompassed the entire east coast of the US and Texas and Cali. I got 13 5*s and 8 4*s. Needless to say, that recruiting class brought 3 National Championships, working on a 4th as we speak. I had the top 5 recruits committed to Miami before week 9. That was my best class.
Miami is an absolute recruiting powerhouse in this game, especially if you get a couple good seasons strung together
Old 02-08-2010, 04:43 PM   #15
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
I wasn't saying anything about how winning affects your recruiting class. I was talking about how your recruiting classes affect winning. My point was that if I allow myself to recruit nothing but studs, I wouldn't lose games because my teams would be filled with studs. If, on the other hand, I toned down my recruiting, then my teams wouldn't be as good and CPU teams would be better (since they're signing some of the studs that I could've signed) so it's harder for me to win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imwhatzup
wait a minute:didn't USC just get 5 5*and 14 4* the only difference is that I had 5 more 5*
Firstly, there's a humongous difference between 5 5* guys and 10 5* guys.
Secondly, you also mentioned that you've signed 16 5* guys before.
Thirdly, of course what I think should have absolutely no bearing on how you recruit at all. If you want to fill your team up with 5* and 4* guys, go for it. I personally don't do that as it makes the game too easy for me. Again, that's just my own personal preference (some people like to win National Championships repeatedly). As always, play the game how it's fun for you.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #16
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMCanes93
Miami is an absolute recruiting powerhouse in this game, especially if you get a couple good seasons strung together
yeah dude recruiting with Miami is easy. I love it! I bleed orange and green. If only it were real life...bring back the glory days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »