Home

Great Recruiting Class:What was your best class?

This is a discussion on Great Recruiting Class:What was your best class? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2010, 02:56 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Great Recruiting Class:What was your best class?

I am playing with my alma mater South Carolina Gamecocks and after my first season of going 8-5 I landed the 18th best recruiting class in the nation which is ironic because the real Gamecocks were also just ranked 18th in their recruiting class. I ended up getting one 5 star recruit and he is a WR named John Jaques out of Florida..I am hoping he is the next Sidney Rice/Sterling Sharpe/Robert Brooks..I have no recruiting rules as of right now but if it gets to the point where I am getting everyone then I might make it more realistic by only recruiting the states where the Gamecocks get their players..SC, NC, GA..and myabe anyone 3 star or below from Florida
Old 02-12-2010, 12:39 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 14

I just had the number one recruiting class for the first time ever with Minnesota. Unfortunately for me, I took a job with Hawaii so I will not get to see how the class ends up performing. Hawaii had the 46th best class so back to the drawing board.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:57 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsleadtheway
I just had the number one recruiting class for the first time ever with Minnesota. Unfortunately for me, I took a job with Hawaii so I will not get to see how the class ends up performing. Hawaii had the 46th best class so back to the drawing board.
I think #2 is the highest I've ever gotten with Minny. I recruited a CB who started off at like 89, my highest rated recruit. Normally I maintain in that 5-15 ranking range once I get deeper into a dynasty. I like to keep the local guys, even though they aren't necessarily higher ranked, so it may bring me down a tiny bit, but it works.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 14

To make it a little more difficult, I am trying to recruit all the Hawaiian kids I have space for first, then fill whatever needs I have with Cali, Oregon, and Washington recruits. There are three 4 star recruits available to me, a couple of 3 stars, and the rest are 2 and 1. This should keep me from winning the NC for awhile.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 2

play with USC and you can get plenty of recruits
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »