Home

NCAA 2004 answer to how the top 10 are picked

This is a discussion on NCAA 2004 answer to how the top 10 are picked within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2003, 05:07 PM   #1
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17
NCAA 2004 answer to how the top 10 are picked

I just wanted to answer this one question before I roll out. The main thread is locked so I am hoping that it is okay to post the answer to this question........if not sorry in advance.

I can answer this one for ya. Your top 10 greatest games are chosen based on the score differential and any massive comeback, last minute hailmary TD to win, large rushing or passing numbers, or any tight games that went back and forth all game long, including major rivalary games. I remember reading this in an interview which stated how everything is decided. Hunt around on FBG's site or EA's cause that is where I believe I remember reading it. I thought I would help to answer this one before rolling out for a few. Just trying to help out one gamer to another.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2003, 08:20 PM   #2
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA 2004 answer to how the top 10 are picked

Thanks, good info. I think it's a great feature, EA always comes up with these great improvements that no one else would ever think of, the great games & the SI covers should both be great additions this year, can't wait!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »