Home

Official Remove Run Commit Petition for NCAA11

This is a discussion on Official Remove Run Commit Petition for NCAA11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2010, 12:10 PM   #41
Rookie

TylerDurdenVol's Arena

OVR: 4
Icon14 Re: Official Remove Run Commit Petition for NCAA11

The slant left,right and middle were fine but the run commit feature is way way way overdone!JMO but it needs to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2010, 12:41 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Official Remove Run Commit Petition for NCAA11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms24forever
I hate these "OFFICIAL" (what makes this official) threads and petitions. If you have an idea PM a game dev and maybe they will like it. This is a great site, but the members unfortunately do not represent the majority of consumers that purchase sport video games.

By the way, this is my OFFICIAL opinion.
^^ must like run commit

I sign.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:14 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 20

Signed , all the other posters have basically stated the reasons why I feel it should be gone.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 02-22-2010, 01:08 PM   #44
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Hey guys, im old as dirt and been on since bill walsh days and i agree 100% that this feature was garbage. did the game play better than last year? yea, but leagues were ruined and this was a big reason why. this feature was pure garbage. the post back a page or two about running the man to man or double teaming is a great example. from day one the prob was that its only one choice for passing and three for running. left, right center but they all are more rewarding than hurtful when it comes to running the ball.

but ok, now lets be realistic. the tiburon teams dont remove features. they teak and add. so this will be back so you guys can get that out of your head unless its not tied into anything else in the programing which would make it easy. tiburon has said time and time again that it takes more time to remove something than add something. so i would focus on constructive talk about how to tweak it and make it better.

im onboard probably with the small majority of sim type players. im all for all this arcady bs that tiburon needs to add to sell games but give us options to turn it off. we need toggles for everything. i know that you guys think that your feature are so great that we will want to play with them but give us, the small sim community that really cares about realistic football a chance to get some. you guys just cant seem to get that we dont need new features we need tweaking to what is already there.

ive been a college scout for 9 years now and this game gets further from football every year and the football/video game guys are ripping this apart, not just me. probably the wrong place to vent. sorry guys. ignore me.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:43 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 5

It should be very easy to take it out of the game. They dont really even need to remove the code if they want. Just disable the pop up for it in game and remove the controller functions for it. Simple... That or keep it and use it in family play.

The last thing i want is an option to turn it off.. Make an option to turn it ON if anything. B/c the default settings is how its going to play online and if run commit is still available next year im done with this game. This coming from a level 23, 182-56 player...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #46
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75
It should be very easy to take it out of the game. They dont really even need to remove the code if they want. Just disable the pop up for it in game and remove the controller functions for it. Simple... That or keep it and use it in family play.

The last thing i want is an option to turn it off.. Make an option to turn it ON if anything. B/c the default settings is how its going to play online and if run commit is still available next year im done with this game. This coming from a level 23, 182-56 player...
yea but for the last 10 years we have said take this out or take that out. never happens dude. just doesnt. should be easy but it never is. jump the snap anyone? whatever option, on/off. dont be complicated. 100% sure it will be back as it has been in the game for the last few years. just over powered last year. its not going anywhere. if they would just give us a option to turn off the speed burst button we would be in alot better place.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:38 PM   #47
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
yea but for the last 10 years we have said take this out or take that out. never happens dude. just doesnt. should be easy but it never is. jump the snap anyone? whatever option, on/off. dont be complicated. 100% sure it will be back as it has been in the game for the last few years. just over powered last year. its not going anywhere. if they would just give us a option to turn off the speed burst button we would be in alot better place.
Well why ask us what we think about it? If they arent going to take our advice. The overwhelming consensus here is it was terrible. Worse case it needs a ton of time being addressed one way or another.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:05 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Well why ask us what we think about it?
when did they ask us?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »