Home

NCAA 11 Info

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Info within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2010, 03:02 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: NCAA 11 Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
Season showdown was one of , if not the dumbest implementations to the series yet. The fact they add these stupid things like SS and team builder with fact the gameplay speed is 100 mph and the players run @ 90 degree angles is literally mind boggling. NCAA 10's gameplay = uber fail...
Yea, that 90 degree turning has to go immediately, that **** is annoying as hell lol. Sorry to keep harping on it but its really been getting to me lately.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

Rac/EA employees say the same thing every year. IMO, every year (next-gen) they have failed to deliver with the NCAA series. Rental via GameFly at best for me.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:01 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

Sorry, but EA says the same thing every year. I can't wait to see what stupid mascot challenge they added this year.
Old 02-17-2010, 02:09 AM   #28
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I never touched it or even thought about it.

Same here...once I found out that you can only have a certain number of teams, I didn't see the point. To me it's stupid.

This feature was supposed to be kind of an alternative of "classic teams" from NCAA past years, but yet you cant even dl that many of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
Unless they pull a rabbit out of the hat, I just can't get excited about this game anymore. The mere fact that they were asking us if they should slow the game down only a month ago, combined with the fact I haven't enjoyed any of this gen iterations (although I loved last gens game) doesn't make me hold my breath.

Why should we keep expecting change with the same development team in place?
Same here. Everyone talking about them adding CBS/ESPN stuff.....that's all good, but if they don't fix the gameplay, then none of that will matter. Just look at NCAA Basketball. Funny thing is, EA can have the blueprint/direction for adding presentation from that game, and still not use it in NCAA Football.

To me, all of this, "We added this.....that...." is falling on deaf ears after 3 straight years of wasted $$$.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:43 AM   #29
Rookie

dubvcrazy's Arena

OVR: 6

EA really needs to do something with the presentation, something like NCAA BB 10. I don't even care if its like TV or not just some half time shows, post game shows, and weekly college football recap shows for dynasty mode.
Old 02-17-2010, 01:19 PM   #30
Banned

omfgitsgod!'s Arena

OVR: 10

Season Showdown ftw
Old 02-17-2010, 05:49 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 26

Where's the info?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #32
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
Same here. Everyone talking about them adding CBS/ESPN stuff.....that's all good, but if they don't fix the gameplay, then none of that will matter. Just look at NCAA Basketball. Funny thing is, EA can have the blueprint/direction for adding presentation from that game, and still not use it in NCAA Football.

To me, all of this, "We added this.....that...." is falling on deaf ears after 3 straight years of wasted $$$.
Absolutely took the words out of my mouth.

People clamor for all this fluff and bling and in the meantime, the game is literally a joke.

As far as I am concerned you take out the announcing, field goal nets, bands, season showdown, team builder and that embarssasing Mascot crap and simply take it out. They HAVE GOT TO fix the gameplay. The gameplay is what sells and what makes the "GAME" fun to play.

They add things that literally to me come across as being put into the game because the game is broken so they have to throw out something to the masses.

EA, please for the love of god, it's 2010, it's next gen, it's time to make a great football game with the tech we have today. PLEASE!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »