Home

NCAA 11 Info

This is a discussion on NCAA 11 Info within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-18-2010, 02:33 PM   #49
GO DAWGS

drowsike's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA 11 Info

I hope this is good
Old 02-18-2010, 02:53 PM   #50
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

If it isn't gameplay related I will be upset. That should be their focus but hasn't been for years.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #51
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Its amazing that EASports sits in a location thats a hotspot for football and they drop the ball on so many levels (no pun intended).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2010, 03:53 PM   #52
Rookie

rdfowler's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
This is who EA rolls with...

In the meantime bro the game flat out sucks... But hey, they got that nike pro combat uni! Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh t...........
dude its two different teams that control these so it doesnt matter
Atlanta Hawks
Old 02-18-2010, 03:59 PM   #53
Banned

omfgitsgod!'s Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by o 99 PROBL3MS o
If it isn't gameplay related I will be upset. That should be their focus but hasn't been for years.
It's all forgiven if I get my create-a-cheerleader game mode that I've been wanting for years.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:56 PM   #54
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
I think its funny, cause I bet $10 about 75% of the people that are saying they will never buy this game, WILL buy it. Its college football, its the only installment we have to be able to enjoy college football, so we suck it up every year and buy it. I know I'll buy it, .
This isn't the same economy as it was 4-5 years ago. We've seen GREAT football games, we're all tired of spending more money than ever on games worse than their predecessors. EA's marketing tricks have run their course, most of the people in this thread are sincere in their sayings. Plus with the influx of internet information, youtube vids, loyal EA fans who would buy a blank disc, the rest of us dont need to buy the game before finding out nearly everything we nned to know. Then we can still rent for starters.

For '10, we basically caught a grave error in the rosters being totally wrong and sliders not working BEFORE the game was even released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
They add things that literally to me come across as being put into the game because the game is broken so they have to throw out something to the masses.

EA, please for the love of god, it's 2010, it's next gen, it's time to make a great football game with the tech we have today. PLEASE!
You got it right. It's like they're just adding stuff to try and make us forget about the other 10 aspects of the game that dont work like they should.

I get the feeling alot of people defend this game out of it being the only option, and to justify them spending their money on it.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:47 PM   #55
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

I just wish the head people at EA would realize that if they put out a great game they will sell more......meaning they will make more money if they put out a great game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2010, 09:58 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 20

Whatever it is, it better be significant and game play related. It is going to take alot to get me remotely interested or make me consider buying NCAA 11 after being disappointed with the game again this year. If NCAA 11 really doesn't blow my socks off, the money that I would normally spend on NCAA will probably go towards Backbreaker.

At this point just watching the actual thing on Saturdays is enough to get my college football fix if we don't see major improvements in this series.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers

Last edited by mgoblue678; 02-18-2010 at 10:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »