Home

Who should be the best WR on NCAA 2004?

This is a discussion on Who should be the best WR on NCAA 2004? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2003, 12:46 PM   #1
Rookie

Superman_TR's Arena

OVR: 3
Who should be the best WR on NCAA 2004?

Most people will probably say Roy Williams. But I have Phil Steele's college mag and he has Larry Fitzgerald the #1 WR with Williams being second. I must say that I agree with this. Fitzgerald is 6'3" 210 lbs., runs a 4.4 and has the best hands in college football. If you don't believe me go look at some Pitt footage from last year. He catches balls that noone else can. Also, did you guys know that because he went to the military for one year before he came to Pitt that he can come out early after this season and enter the NFL draft? Even though he's a true sophmore. Any ways Ithink it should be Fitzgerald. What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2003, 12:59 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Who should be the best WR on NCAA 2004?

Ahhh....A perfect opportunity for my first post. Of course, I must choose the inspiration for my user name. Although Fitzgerald is a stud and could become even more incredible by the time he is a senior, Roy Williams or The Legend as he is called in Austin can take any five yard hitch to the house, score on every reverse he has ever gotten when healthy, run fly routes or precision shorter routes and make some ridiculous catches ala behind the head against UNC. Williams is arguably the hardest receiver to tackle in college football. The only thing that remains is whether he can stay healthy for an entire season, something he hasn't done since he was a freshman.
Old 07-02-2003, 01:06 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

I think Roy, Reggie and Rashaun are all in the same class. All three of them will probably be rated in the 97-99 range. I read that Fitzgerald was given a 96 rating.
Old 07-02-2003, 02:43 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think the top three are Roy Williams from Texas, fitzgerald from Pitt, and as much as i hate to admit it, the other williams guy from USC, mike ithink, is just sick. But i'd give the edge to Roy Williams from texas, gotta love the big play guys
Old 07-02-2003, 02:59 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Those already listed are some good ones but let me add Rashaun Woods of Oklahoma State.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2003, 03:16 PM   #6
Fum police

ndeezlo's Arena

OVR: 31

Tim Brown circa 1987.
Old 07-02-2003, 03:22 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 4

Maurice Stovall and Michael Jenkins should be quite good as well. Not the best but up there.

Old 07-02-2003, 04:31 PM   #8
Pro

FSU_Animal's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

ndeezlo said:
Tim Brown circa 1987.

Oh give me a break....

Michael Irvin was the greatest of all time

Who else could run down the field, snorting coke, and still catch the ball....then run it in for a TD.

Nobody...that's who!!

Decided to play a little homerism for fun, lol.

In reality, I like Roy "The Legend" Williams.

Did Reggie Williams () from Washington () stay in college?

But if you all must know...this guy is 5'10, 219 lbs, extremely slow.....but catches everything, and never goes down, lol.

His name? Jerry Lacefield...yep, that's right. He was redshirted by FSU last year, lol.

If you wanna go looking for him...don't bother, lol, cuz of course he was a created player for a RTHOF with friends, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »