Home

Sharkport and the older NCAA Football games

This is a discussion on Sharkport and the older NCAA Football games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Sharkport and the older NCAA Football games

In the older NCAA Football games (2003-2005), was Sharkport used to modify the rosters? If so, can Sharkport be used to modify other portions of the save file (besides the roster)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2010, 02:48 PM   #2
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Sharkport and the older NCAA Football games

I have XPort (basically the same thing) but haven't used it in a while, but I think it is only used to transfer files from your PC to your PS2 and vice versa. I'm not entirely sure on the specifics, but I think editing the rosters involves getting the roster file onto your PC and opening it in Microsoft Excel and editing it that way. It involves some file conversions too I believe. Also, I don't understand what you mean by modifying other parts of the save file besides the roster.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:13 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sharkport and the older NCAA Football games

What I meant was is it possible to use Sharkport (or XPort) to modify something other than the Roster file? I'm trying to modify the dynasty save file, but am unable to get around checksum errors. I'm assuming that Sharkport/XPort somehow know how to modify the checksum after editing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »