Home

New NCAA Football 2004 Screenshots (7-10-03)

This is a discussion on New NCAA Football 2004 Screenshots (7-10-03) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2003, 11:04 AM   #25
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: New NCAA Football 2004 Screenshots (7-10-03)

Quote:

thejake said:
Quote:

Clay_OS said:
My comments:

- LA Tech got a lot of good receivers and a 4 star QB. Are they a pass heavy team? That's supposed to matter in recruiting...was that accurate? I don't know that team well.

they are a very pass happy team. With a good year this year luke mccown would be second only to ty detmer in career passing yards. at least i think so anyway. i need to check on it. although we did have a 1,000 yard rusher last year. but that looks cool about the passing team getting qbs and wrs.

Thanks for the info! Great news. Sounds like the recruiting tweaks may actually work!

I was being very patient for this game, but I'm getting a little jacked now!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2003, 11:08 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Page Cannot Be Found!

Any work arounds to be able to see the pics??
Old 07-10-2003, 11:09 AM   #27
MVP

DaHokieBird's Arena

OVR: 8

that scouting report screen rocks!!! even better than I thought; does that come up for all games?
Old 07-10-2003, 11:19 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

For those of you still getting "Page cannot be displayed", once the replication issues have passed I think you'll find that the site is MUCH more stable. Good work OS.

Now regarding recruiting...the screenshots are great but my initial impression is that perhaps recruiting has become a little to easy. No offense at all to LaTech, but one of the screenshots showed one heck of a recruiting class for a 1-star prestige team. Seems like Steve mentioned a while back that he thought recruiting was a little tougher?
Old 07-10-2003, 11:24 AM   #29
MVP

soxboy7's Arena

OVR: 10

Great stuff! The off-season options looks even better than they did last year. Oh, and it's nice that I can go straight thru the screenshots now , insted of getting 'service unavailable' or whatever it was that use to pop up. Nice job Steve
Old 07-10-2003, 11:27 AM   #30
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17

i was thinking the same thing about them getting some good recruits. they do seem a little too good. at least they were in louisiana though. and i only saw two really good players. to put things in perspective we did get a really good qb (zack champion from alabama i believer) and one of the best recievers in la in this years recruiting class.

o and i just looked at some stats. mccown could overtake second on the passing yardage list. but guess who he will be passing up. latech's own tim rattay, the qb before mccown. ok i will get off of my latech pimp mobile now.
Old 07-10-2003, 11:31 AM   #31
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17

i am really getting pumped for the game now. i think i have another reason why they got a good qb and wr. look at the stats. dj curry, #7 had like 1800 yards recieving and mccown had over 3500 passing. i really hope recruiting will start working like this. then you can have and actual "system" and find players to play in it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2003, 11:31 AM   #32
R**k**

OVR: 2

Let me be the first to say that I DO NOT appreciate the new screen shots. I thought I had this thing kicked so I wasn't losing sleep every night in anticipation of this game, and just this morning the shakes started to go away. Then Steve throws these recruiting pics at me and it feels like the minutes are slowly dragging on again until the release. Damn you Steve, now I am going to get fired from my job for doing nothing but sitting at my desk, drooling and mumbling things about 5 star prospects.
If I do get canned, do you think I could call my addiction to NCAA a disability?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »