Home

A new game mode that uses both NCAA and Madden.

This is a discussion on A new game mode that uses both NCAA and Madden. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2010, 04:10 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: A new game mode that uses both NCAA and Madden.

Did you really need to make this thread on the NCAA board as well
Old 04-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #18
Banned

dopeboy206's Arena

OVR: 18

Okay just say this game-mode happens to be in NCAA 11/Madden11 (which is unlikely)

If you start off at North Texas on NCAA 11 and it takes you 5-7 years to get to a good school then another 3-4 years to get to a powerhouse and by then you've won 3 titles and have coaching offers from a few NFL teams by the time you start your coaching career in Madden wouldn't it be year 2020 or so? Not saying I don't want this feature cause I do and I am not saying it's impossible but I don't see this happening anytime soon.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:31 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeboy206
Okay just say this game-mode happens to be in NCAA 11/Madden11 (which is unlikely)

If you start off at North Texas on NCAA 11 and it takes you 5-7 years to get to a good school then another 3-4 years to get to a powerhouse and by then you've won 3 titles and have coaching offers from a few NFL teams by the time you start your coaching career in Madden wouldn't it be year 2020 or so? Not saying I don't want this feature cause I do and I am not saying it's impossible but I don't see this happening anytime soon.
Yes, thats where the mode would be a little weird. But thats how Campus Legend and Superstar mode are. You play from 2010 to 2014 and then join the 2010 NFL draft somehow.

And yes, King, I did because some people only check one of the two boards. Did you really have to post in both threads now?

― Plato
Old 04-04-2010, 11:39 AM   #20
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

this is simple. first off forget a different mode it would have to be in franchise. it would be the same thing as create a prospect. nothing different. although i think coaching changes is 100% more important since you can already just buy both games and say hey im done with college now on to the pros. who cares if your coaching record comes with you. but if it was to be done what you would do is just import your coach from ncaa to madden at the end of a contract or season(would be to hard to implement anything else) then once in madden you get a coaching offer off of your college performance. to many of you were reading to deep into this when the system to do it already there.

i would really hope that people are tired of new modes. all focus on franchise or dynasty. how many of us really play the be a pro or get a fat girlfriend game mode? its fun for a try and then back to football. lets keep it that way. and by the way i do think this would be a not so useful mode. so many other things need to come first. the coaching changes on ncaa are the worst in sports games as it is. FIX IT
Old 04-05-2010, 02:13 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 51

yes i really like this idea. Make it so you start out as a Position Coach, then move to Coordinater, then Either Head or Assistant Coach, then Move to the NFL as either a Head coach or a coordinater.

This could be a very fun mode, but i highly dought it will ever happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2010, 10:37 AM   #22
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

sounds like a pretty pointless thing. #1, thats really time consuming to coach a bad team and have enough success to move onto a bigger school (assuming it should take you more than just 1 successful season to get that better job) and then you have to be at the better school and have success there to move onto the next game and be a head coach and then after success there become a GM. So really thats prob around 10-15 seasons worth of stuff if it takes 3-4 years to go from small program to big program, 3-4 years to go from big program to NFL then 3-4 year to go from head coach to GM.

Why don't you just make believe in your mind that all of that is happening, no need to make a new game mode. Plus it requires you to buy both games which people are not sold on doing anymore.

Like others have said, it's basically Head Coach for NCAA that you can export into Head Coach for Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »