Home

All Stadiums?

This is a discussion on All Stadiums? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2010, 05:39 PM   #1
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3
All Stadiums?

Are all the stadiums in 2011? I hope so cuz I'll buy it if that's true. I like the dynamic conference logos and refs finally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2010, 05:46 PM   #2
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: All Stadiums?

They haven't announced anything regarding stadiums yet. I would imagine they're all there this year, but I'm by no means an official source.

Anybody know how many were missing last year?
Old 04-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

there were 6 teams that had generic stadiums in NCAA 10. 1 of which has been confirmed to be in 11 already(Minnesota). so that leaves 5. San Jose State, Rice, Miami(OH), Western Kentucky, and Kent State.

there were 6 bowl game stadiums that were generic in NCAA 10. one of which(International Bowl) is no longer a bowl game(I believe). but there is a new Bowl Game in New York(I think?). so there are still 6 needed. PetroSun Independence Bowl, GMAC Bowl, Emerald Bowl, St. Petersburg Bowl, EagleBank Bowl, and the new bowl game.

there were 9 new stadiums added in NCAA 10 that were not in NCAA 11. my guess would be that all of the team stadiums will be completed and in the game. at least, as long as they have permission to use those stadiums. as for the bowl games, not sure if all will make it, especially the new bowl game.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:00 PM   #4
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

They said all stadiums were gonna be in last year..and they weren't. This is the year they need to have all of them in. Its taken them far too long.

5000th post

Last edited by Bigdmo9999; 04-06-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:38 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 20

Akron built a new stadium last year that was not in Ncaa 10 so you could probably add that to the list.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »