Home

will NCAA be ahead of Madden this year?

This is a discussion on will NCAA be ahead of Madden this year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #9
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: will NCAA be ahead of Madden this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaizeHaze
That's what has bugged me for years! They are sitting on a gold mine IMO. This game could make them a ton of money if they put in the time and effort. Maybe that will change this year with all the news that has come out and has yet to come out for '11!
The NFL is king at everything. It will always sell more no matter how much money and time they pour into NCAA Football. The fact the NCAA team can't even release real player names and faces hurts it as well.

I do hope NCAA will be ahead of Madden but I don't really care. I just want a good game.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:21 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
The NFL is king at everything. It will always sell more no matter how much money and time they pour into NCAA Football. The fact the NCAA team can't even release real player names and faces hurts it as well.

I do hope NCAA will be ahead of Madden but I don't really care. I just want a good game.
No question madden has many more advantages going for it. However I think ea underestimates just how many college football game fans are out there. Who knows though it looks like the new team working on this game gets it and will give madden a run for it's money!
Old 04-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #11
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Quote:
No question madden has many more advantages going for it. However I think ea underestimates just how many college football game fans are out there. Who knows though it looks like the new team working on this game gets it and will give madden a run for it's money!
It seems like they have some new members but the top guys are still there for both Madden (Ian) and NCAA (Russ and Ben). I am optimistic about NCAA 11 though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 03:37 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
It seems like they have some new members but the top guys are still there for both Madden (Ian) and NCAA (Russ and Ben). I am optimistic about NCAA 11 though.
Seeing that Russ and Ben are lead designers where does that put them in the pecking order? I like how the new Executive Producer seems to be kicking things into gear!

Last edited by MaizeHaze; 04-08-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #13
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

Quote:
Seeing that Russ and Ben are lead designers where does that put them on the pecking order? I like how the new Executive Producer seems to be kicking things into gear!
I'm not sure. Things do seem to be going well right now. Two months until the demo lol!
Old 04-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #14
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

it used to be better than Madden back on PS2....I see no reason why it can;t be again. The only question is, will it be??
Old 04-08-2010, 07:48 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
I think it's always a step below and I expect the same this year. I'm expecting huge strides from both games though.

Thats what I always think, however, I feel like this year NCAA just might trump Madden. I think that the new lighting system will beat out Madden in giving it a more realistic look.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #16
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
Thats what I always think, however, I feel like this year NCAA just might trump Madden. I think that the new lighting system will beat out Madden in giving it a more realistic look.
We still have no idea what Madden will bring to the table this year. I'm expecting better lighting and progressive lighting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »