Home

NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2010, 10:09 PM   #185
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

It is obvious EA/Tiburon has to work on their player models and facemasks.

Oh yea...gameplay...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #186
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

Depending on your outlook on life, folks on OS are either obsessive compulsive or have a high attention to detail, lol. I like to say high attention to detail.

I'm one of those cats who go through the ENTIRE roster of the team I'm slated to play next and change all positions equipment to what it should be, lol. I cant stand to see DEs with RB bull facemasks on, lol. Ruins the entire game experience for me.

My DEs usually have taped hands and fingers, sometimes gloves, raised shoulder pads, cut sleeves, lol, I'm tellin you, my games LOOK great, lol. My sliders make em play great too. I'm good.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:48 PM   #187
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Depending on your outlook on life, folks on OS are either obsessive compulsive or have a high attention to detail, lol. I like to say high attention to detail.

I'm one of those cats who go through the ENTIRE roster of the team I'm slated to play next and change all positions equipment to what it should be, lol. I cant stand to see DEs with RB bull facemasks on, lol. Ruins the entire game experience for me.

My DEs usually have taped hands and fingers, sometimes gloves, raised shoulder pads, cut sleeves, lol, I'm tellin you, my games LOOK great, lol. My sliders make em play great too. I'm good.
I do that as well to an extent. At least I agree with you on that part.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:38 PM   #188
Rookie

OVR: 0

are they ganna add eye paint in 11

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »