Home

NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #41
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubeavs721
i like how you come in here and think you run thinks and telling people what everyone else thinks, when you have no idea. calm down buddy its a video game, your perspective will change when you actually start meeting girls
LMAO Somebody finally got his a**. This is too funny
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 11:10 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 11 Art Director Reveals All Facemasks & Miami Hurricane Screenshot

these screenshots are looking cooler Huge MIAMI fan and im lovin this pic im more impressed by the stance hes making
Old 04-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #43
Banned

King Rodney's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
actually that's pretty much all I do, but like most football fans I'm more concerned with the actual game than what style facemask someone is wearing
Oh now the facemasks are not that important?! We can both agree that gameplay is the main issue here. I mean whats the point of having a good looking game that plays like crap? Gameplay is the number one issue but little things like facemasks could have been added at anytime but EA takes the lazy route yet again. I mean really think about...how hard could it be to get facemasks in the game.

Which is easier to fix?
I think we both know the answer to that question...
Old 04-08-2010, 11:16 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 32
At the end of the day, any additions are good with me. All I care about in the end is the gameplay. I could care less if the WR I just threw to was wearing Oakley wrap arounds with an iPod sticking out of his jersey - as long as the game is fun..... Just my opinion -
Old 04-08-2010, 11:18 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rodney
Gameplay is the number one issue but little things like facemasks could have been added at anytime but EA takes the lazy route yet again. I mean really think about...how hard could it be to get facemasks in the game.
there's 42 facemasks to chose from I hardly call that lazy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2010, 11:18 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
I'm just waiting for an EA "slip-up" with a shot a Pro Combat uni....but you wouldn't do that to us, would you, Jean?
They slipped up with a Teambuilder screenshot last year (minutes later removed) so anything is possible
Old 04-08-2010, 11:20 PM   #47
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38

everyone take a deeeeeeep breath.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:21 PM   #48
Rookie

geezmeister's Arena

OVR: 18
Arkansas dosent switch to Nike until July of this year. This just shows me that they are paying attention. I can't wait to see all of the new details. Good job guys. Now I would really love to see some pro combat unis. Maybe the option for eyeblack. This games gonna be sick

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »