Home

NCAA NEEDS TO BE RELEASED EARLIER

This is a discussion on NCAA NEEDS TO BE RELEASED EARLIER within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
MVP

cdon2k's Arena

OVR: 20
NCAA NEEDS TO BE RELEASED EARLIER

I would like to see NCAA Football released in the beginning of June. Move the Madden release back to September. This would give us time for NCAA Football to become a larger entity as the current one month gap does not let NCAA Football shine. Heck there is even a GameStop trade in for NCAA because most just view it a precursor to Madden. DO IT NOW EA!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2010, 11:04 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA NEEDS TO BE RELEASED EARLIER

If they moved the release date up it would cut into development time. I dont see what the problem is; the game comes out way before the season and it doesnt come out late in August like it use to.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:07 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I would want it to come out in June, but for the best quality, July is best. Or they should have it set for July, but release it a week after going gold. Yea, not happening.

― Plato
Old 04-10-2010, 11:24 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 51

Not a good idea. That would lose a month of developing.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:53 PM   #5
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

You'd only lose a month of developing for only on edition of the game though, I like the idea of getting NCAA a bigger base before Madden is released.

Too many people just use NCAA as like a quick fix till they can get their Madden, I hate that personally.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #6
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
If they moved the release date up it would cut into development time. I dont see what the problem is; the game comes out way before the season and it doesnt come out late in August like it use to.
Exactly, the game already comes out nearly 6 weeks before the season starts and then people complain about how inaccurate the rosters are. If they released it earlier, they would probably be even more inaccurate. To me it seems silly to have the game released as early as it is. While Madden, NHL, and MLB games are all released during their respective leagues preseason or within the first couple weeks of the regular season.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:47 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghFan81
Exactly, the game already comes out nearly 6 weeks before the season starts and then people complain about how inaccurate the rosters are. If they released it earlier, they would probably be even more inaccurate. To me it seems silly to have the game released as early as it is. While Madden, NHL, and MLB games are all released during their respective leagues preseason or within the first couple weeks of the regular season.
exactually. I dont see any sports game released earlier than 4 weeks before the regular season. IMO this game should be released a couple weeks later.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:03 AM   #8
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

It'd be really cool if you could by Madden and NCAA together for $100 in a special case or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »