Home

Who Wants College Gameday in NCAA 11

This is a discussion on Who Wants College Gameday in NCAA 11 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-12-2010, 01:11 AM   #1
MVP

duckfever8's Arena

OVR: 23
Who Wants College Gameday in NCAA 11

With Lee picking the game with the mascot heads, like in PS2 versions, plus discussing impact players, facts about the program, and stuff going on in your game (scores, heisman watch, etc.) We know that ESPN presentation is at least partially in (they have the ESPN scoreboard used during the bowl season), so why not go all in with it, with Lee, Herby, and Fowler doing the pre game. Would love to see it.
NBA-Portland Trail Blazers
NFL-Carolina Panthers
MLB-San Francisco Giants
NHL-Los Angeles Kings
Won't change this signature until Oregon wins a national championship (started 3/10/10)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2010, 01:16 AM   #2
Hook 'Em Horns

St3fN_sTrApS's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Who Wants College Gameday in NCAA 11

I'm with you on this.

"Haters can make like bees with no stingers, and DROP DEAD!"
Old 04-12-2010, 01:25 AM   #3
Rookie

Zasnow's Arena

OVR: 4

That would be sick. They kinda had that a couple of years back but once again took it out.
Old 04-12-2010, 02:22 AM   #4
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

I'd love for it to be in, but right now I'd rather they focused on making the in-game presentation great. I can see pre-game and post-game, Gameday-style presentation taking a lot of time and needing a lot of additional commentary to be recorded in order to do it properly. I don't know if that's realistic this year given how much they have to add/improve in the presentation department, but it'd be great if they could get it done.

I'm sure they'll make some improvements to the pre-game and post-game presentation (they're both severely lacking and have been for years) but I'm not expecting full Gameday presentation to be in just yet. Sure hope I'm wrong though.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:51 AM   #5
Banned

osubeavs721's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
With Lee picking the game with the mascot heads, like in PS2 versions, plus discussing impact players, facts about the program, and stuff going on in your game (scores, heisman watch, etc.) We know that ESPN presentation is at least partially in (they have the ESPN scoreboard used during the bowl season), so why not go all in with it, with Lee, Herby, and Fowler doing the pre game. Would love to see it.
so for the ducks they would discuss Jermiah MacStoli is off the team and how the starting RB is a woman beater

I kid i kid, I agree we need Gameday!!! and FULL ESPN presentation!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2010, 06:41 AM   #6
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

I would love to see them do that if they could add it in the game for us this year but I dont really look for this to make it in.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:03 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

they would also need to make it where you only get gameday if it is the number one game that week
Old 04-12-2010, 10:10 AM   #8
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

to be honest, this is prob one of the least things i'd care about. I remember when they added this to the old game and it was cool the 1st two times and then i just skipped right over it because it was the same things just a different head or helmet that Lee put on.

I would like to see the teams running onto the field and some of the traditional entrances but Gameday is not something I NEED to have. However, i wouldnt complain if it was in there. I'd just rather the team entrances over this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »