Home

Let us use characters when editing rosters

This is a discussion on Let us use characters when editing rosters within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #17
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Let us use characters when editing rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazer003
Sometimes it will happen on accident, especially on special teams. Like when they had Derrick Jones and Walter Thurmond returning kicks in '08 for the Duckies.

But honestly, who cares if they are? Why limit us from doing this if we want to? If we want to make everyone on the roster #3, who cares? It's our own doing. Just make it so the computer doesn't do it itself (like in dynasty) and I'd have no problem with it.
Agreed.

I mean, you can do it on teambuilder, shouldn't be that hard to add it into the game. People just need to be smart and mature enough about it. But I mean, obviously its their own choosing to do it if they want.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:50 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 32
Re: Let us use characters when editing rosters

YES!

I never understood why they took the option away. Unless it causes some kind of coding problems, why would it be done?

Being able to assign the same # to at least two different players is a must, too. This just adds to the realism of the rosters.

I wish we had a DIRECT line of communication with the DEV team right now. There are things that shouldn't be too hard to implement and it's still early.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »