Home

Why Pass Speeds and Arm Strength are so Important in College Football

This is a discussion on Why Pass Speeds and Arm Strength are so Important in College Football within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2010, 12:53 AM   #25
Banned

Zgamer34's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Why Pass Speeds and Arm Strength are so Important in College Football

I must say I'm one to throw to the wide side of the feild. I agree that this needs to be tweaked but maybe there afraid of so many drops or bad passes the game would be boring or not fun? maybe they think it will make people only run? Idk, but its suppose to be sim football and I am all for making it more realistic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2010, 01:01 AM   #26
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Why Pass Speeds and Arm Strength are so Important in College Football

I also use the wide side of the field, and I'm pretty sure I always have in video games. It just works easier. But the more I watch football, the more I've noticed that these wide side throws are really only made when the QB rolls that way. Even in the NFL, throwing to the opposite hash can be difficult.

I think that the main problem is that the outside WR on the short side of the field can never stay in bounds on out routes and comebacks. Their momentum usually just carries them out. Maybe this will be fixed with the new sideline catches?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »