Home

Have Not kept up with all the news but Are The FBS Teams in NCAA 11 This Year?

This is a discussion on Have Not kept up with all the news but Are The FBS Teams in NCAA 11 This Year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Have Not kept up with all the news but Are The FBS Teams in NCAA 11 This Year?

I Have yet to follow all the news on NCAA Football 11 this year but as it gets closer to release like in early june i'll start Reading about NCAA Football 11 as well as Madden 11 as i'll be getting both games anyway

but my question is have the FBS Teams such as Delware Applachen State and the other FBS Teams that used to be on the PS2 Back in NCAA Football 11 for next gen

while not a fan of any of these teams i have always enjoyed playing with these teams and upsetting the big boys ever since next gen i miss this a bunch plus it would help with the madden draft classes

and since every year the nfl has players that enter the draft from those little fbs schools that it should be a must to get in to make it more realistic

so is it in or are we stuck with the 120 teams again if its not in hopefully they make it a goal to add the FBS Teams in NCAA Football 12

and one more thing has anyone heard if we will be able to share our roster files and draft classes again this year as us ps3 users were screwed by accident last year with the game save files being locked where we could not share roster files and draft classes via the internet

i hope its fixed this year see ya soon good night!

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 04-15-2010 at 10:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Have Not kept up with all the news but Are The FBS Teams in NCAA 11 This Year?

The FBS teams are all in, the FCS teams are likely not.

They haven't specifically said it, but I see no reason to assume they would be.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:26 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

superjames1992's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Have Not kept up with all the news but Are The FBS Teams in NCAA 11 This Year?

Appalachian St., Delaware, ect. are not FBS teams. They are FCS teams. North Carolina, Maryland, ect. are FBS teams.

FBS teams are in for sure, of course. While we haven't heard anything about FCS teams, they're likely not in. There is Teambuilder, though, so you can create your FCS team if you'd like to use them in dynasty.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:16 AM   #4
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

This is something I hope they added this year because its so badly missed on these consoles.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:55 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

There is so much stuff to improve in this game thats I would be kinda pissed if they wasted time on this. Focus on Gamplay, improving dynasty and making sure all uniforms/equipment is correct. once they have perfected the gameplay for this gen of consoles then they can start looking at stuff like this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2010, 11:30 AM   #6
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

I believe they created TeamBuilder for this reason; so you can add/create FCS teams. I don't think they'll ever be back in.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:24 PM   #7
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
I believe they created TeamBuilder for this reason; so you can add/create FCS teams. I don't think they'll ever be back in.
Yup.
Old 04-16-2010, 03:20 PM   #8
#BurghProud

BurghFan's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
I don't own a NCAA 10 for PS3, but if I remember correctly you can only substitute in 12 teambuilder teams which is kind of stupid. So either add all the FCS teams or allow us to use as swap in as many teambuilder teams as we want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »