Home

Hurry Up & "120 Ways to Win"

This is a discussion on Hurry Up & "120 Ways to Win" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2010, 11:27 AM   #1
Rookie

ReadyForTheShow's Arena

OVR: 3
Hurry Up & "120 Ways to Win"

First of all remember early on when they had the survey with possible features? Since we have the loco gameplay does anybody else feel that the Hurry Up Authenticity would be really nice to see? I mean You can always press y but that gets annoying and you can audible to what you have or a quick pass, run etc. from the same formation. It would be nice to see the QB or whomever is at the helm look to the sideline for the play etc. Anybody agree?

Secondly with the "120 Ways to win" promo I was reading in other forums and it got me to thinking could this not only be team specific playbooks but maybe a coaching carousel? Anyways what do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Hurry Up & "120 Ways to Win"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyForTheShow
First of all remember early on when they had the survey with possible features? Since we have the loco gameplay does anybody else feel that the Hurry Up Authenticity would be really nice to see? I mean You can always press y but that gets annoying and you can audible to what you have or a quick pass, run etc. from the same formation. It would be nice to see the QB or whomever is at the helm look to the sideline for the play etc. Anybody agree?

Secondly with the "120 Ways to win" promo I was reading in other forums and it got me to thinking could this not only be team specific playbooks but maybe a coaching carousel? Anyways what do you guys think?
I may be wrong on this, but it seems in one of the chats they did mention having teams looking over at the sideline and having a slow, hurry-up offense. In other words, the team won't huddle, they'll line up, but they won't rush to snap the ball either, preferring to read the defense, look to the sideline and then, presumably, audible or run the play called... or call a play if none has already been called.

I'll see if I can track this down.

Old 04-18-2010, 01:37 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Hurry Up & "120 Ways to Win"

It would also be nice in the hurry up offense if my QB doesn't have to do the lift the leg animation before saying hike...it waste a good 2-3 seconds. It has actually costs me a couple of games and numerous timeouts

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »