Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
You're still going to buy it.
Haven't since 08.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:35 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: JEAN

Dont understand why player models are so hard to get right. Madden isn't perfect but I can say they get player models right.

I understand its difficult with the sheer amount of players in college ball to make it perfect but ****, #82 from OSU looks like a WR in 1980.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #11
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsuper10
Dont understand why player models are so hard to get right. Madden isn't perfect but I can say they get player models right.

I understand its difficult with the sheer amount of players in college ball to make it perfect but ****, #82 from OSU looks like a WR in 1980.
They don't even have to make a model for each player. They make a ton of general models and assign them to random players. But I agree, their base models suck. The pads are too high and bulky, players are too fat and/or muscular. They all look like they are 40 years old and fat out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2010, 09:45 PM   #12
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

Yeah the way the DE's look in this game is a joke, literally.

That FSU DE is Markus White who is one of the most lean, fast, tightly wound DE's in the country and in the game he looks like a freaking 1 gap/3 technique DT with his build in the game. Yeah I fix it in my OL franchises and on my game but when I play online you see all these athletic DE's and other positions looking WAY to bulky.

Gotta address this. It can be done in a matter of hours for all teams...
Old 04-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #13
Hook 'Em Horns

St3fN_sTrApS's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
They don't even have to make a model for each player. They make a ton of general models and assign them to random players. But I agree, their base models suck. The pads are too high and bulky, players are too fat and/or muscular. They all look like they are 40 years old and fat out there.
Player models suck, they are horrible, 2011 and they still look ridiculous. Have you seen the guys that they get the running animations from ha ha

"Haters can make like bees with no stingers, and DROP DEAD!"
Old 04-19-2010, 10:00 PM   #14
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by utexas_fan
Player models suck, they are horrible, 2011 and they still look ridiculous. Have you seen the guys that they get the running animations from ha ha
Solid point lol
Old 04-19-2010, 11:41 PM   #15
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Yea and they have these fat out of shape (sorry if i offended) guys doing the running. I dont understand. How about former collegiate athletes or something like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2010, 11:50 PM   #16
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
Yea and they have these fat out of shape (sorry if i offended) guys doing the running. I dont understand. How about former collegiate athletes or something like that.
Yeah no kidding. Not to mention for player models, why can't they bring some of the guys going into the draft in and just do some scan of their body. They got all kind of body types entering the draft every year. Plus those guys are fresh out of college.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »