Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview and Gameplay

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview and Gameplay within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2010, 01:29 AM   #73
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview and Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I think in that particular situation, he was pressing buttons to skip it, as that was the time he pressed too much and accidentally choose FG kick(NM, he just hit the wrong button). but like you, I also hope the playcall screen does not cover it up, it'll ruin the replays and other presentational cutscenes. but in NCAA 10, the play call screen would not come up unless you manually pressed a button, I hope it remains like that.
Was it the same way for post-play too? When I played the demo of NCAA 10 last year, the playcall screen came up automatically and very quickly without me pressing anything. Was this different in the retail version?
Old 04-24-2010, 01:33 AM   #74
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47
the first video that was released did not seem to show locomotion but it is very prevalent in this video. wow! I have to say this year. The gameplay looks noticeably slower, which is better than last year's lightning fast game. I'd rather play it slow than fast, even though that isn't exactly true IRL.

Meh, I'll just wait to have any more opinions about the game until I actually own it.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:33 AM   #75
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
Was it the same way for post-play too? When I played the demo of NCAA 10 last year, the playcall screen came up automatically and very quickly without me pressing anything. Was this different in the retail version?
well post play there wasn't much happening on NCAA 10 it just cut to the playcall screen with a wide shot of the stadium behind it, but on replays you have to hit A to bring up the playcall screen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2010, 01:34 AM   #76
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Love the 10 yard drops on every passing play. Is that what they consider a pocket?
Old 04-24-2010, 01:36 AM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
well post play there wasn't much happening on NCAA 10 it just cut to the playcall screen with a wide shot of the stadium behind it, but on replays you have to hit A to bring up the playcall screen
That actually is a better idea than Madden's. Basically in Madden if you press 'A' the replay ends. I just assumed it was the same way with NCAA because of the shared design. Madden should be doing NCAA's way with the replay option if they aren't already.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:38 AM   #78
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38

this game is beau--ti--ful
Old 04-24-2010, 01:48 AM   #79
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NCAA 11 First REAL in-game footage

I believe this will be the year, this once GREAT franchise, delivers on expectations seen when Next-Gen consoles were released. This will be what Madden 10 was for the Madden series. A big step forward in what will be a solid platform to build from in the future.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:51 AM   #80
MVP

Re: NCAA 11 First REAL in-game footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3B0W
I believe this will be the year, this once GREAT franchise, delivers on expectations seen when Next-Gen consoles were released. This will be what Madden 10 was for the Madden series. A big step forward in what will be a solid platform to build from in the future.
I certainly hope so. I want to play a College Football game again very badly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »