Home

Something I just dont understand..

This is a discussion on Something I just dont understand.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2010, 11:58 AM   #9
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Something I just dont understand..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fincane
Just because I don't post or join, doesn't keep me from reading. Whats apparent is that you're bitter about a game and you think people are out to screw you and the rest of the community over. If you feel you've spent $60+ tax over and over for a subpar product I would hope that anything anybody says wouldn't sway you.

Hopefully that happened after the first couple of years of being "duped". You have actual gameplay footage to watch. No EA doctoring. No sizzle video. EA let that video be filmed and be published. Make your own decision. Or just keep accusing people of trying to fool you for EA's benefit.

Which would mean what exactly? EA is paying these guys to write glowing reviews? Maybe they're getting free games for life? What would the motivation be outside of playing what you seemingly consider a woeful game early.
agreed. From what we've seen and heard this game is different than years past. If you read past previews you dont see them talking about how different it is from years past like they are this year.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:08 PM   #10
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Something I just dont understand..

Previews are almost always optimistic. It's not because they've been bought off by EA or some other crazy conspiracy, it's because they get to see a lot of the good, new stuff, and they usually refrain from mentioning many of the issues because there's a chance they may be resolved before release.

Previews are meant to highlight the new additions and give a general feeling about the direction of the game, not be an extensive breakdown of all the pros and cons they've seen in an unfinished build.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »